+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 121 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season five

Re: LOST - Season five

No problem, Mike'sgirl!

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3260620;
    VelvetRed, you are quite right. I had forgotten that. It'd probably time for me to start rewatching the entire series from Season 1, Episode 1 on.

What I'm wondering is, should we be speculating on to WHERE the island was moved or to WHEN the island was moved, or a combination of thereof?
    You'll be busy if you're going to watch 4 seasons in 3 weeks. I'm going to do it, but after Season 6 (the last season).

I always watch every episode a few times right after they air, and I sometimes go back and watch an old episode. But I have found that it's impossible to watch like the first couple times, because part of the appeal is the mystery (mysteries) and story unfolding. That doesn't mean that I don't like watching them again, because every episode rocks in its own way; it's just different to go back and watch after knowing more.

I have to be careful discussing LOST, because I read all spoilers, and there are so many people who do not want to be spoiled.

Even more perplexing than thinking about WHERE/WHEN is the strike sign that Carlton Cuse held "do you want to know WHAT the Island is?" (or something to that effect). But of course, that may have been a joke or tease, you really never know for sure with the LOST PTB.

MRD

I can't wait!!!! It seems like forever since it's been on.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

I get to watch the premiere in the hospital. LOL Lucky me. Hey, I figure seeing a shirtless Sawyer during that whole first episode will make me feel better.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Well for whatever you are in the hospital nilesgirl, I hope everything goes well...and yeah a shirtless Sawyer would make me feel better anyday! You might want to warn the docs if they have a heart monitor on you that it will speed up when he is on screen!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;3260914;
    Well for whatever you are in the hospital nilesgirl, I hope everything goes well...and yeah a shirtless Sawyer would make me feel better anyday! You might want to warn the docs if they have a heart monitor on you that it will speed up when he is on screen!
    TY for your well-wishes. I'm having my spleen removed. I will have to remember to warn the docs about my heart monitor going haywire when Sawyer's on.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by VelvetRed;3260743;
    No problem, Mike'sgirl!

You'll be busy if you're going to watch 4 seasons in 3 weeks. I'm going to do it, but after Season 6 (the last season).

I always watch every episode a few times right after they air, and I sometimes go back and watch an old episode. But I have found that it's impossible to watch like the first couple times, because part of the appeal is the mystery (mysteries) and story unfolding. That doesn't mean that I don't like watching them again, because every episode rocks in its own way; it's just different to go back and watch after knowing more.

I have to be careful discussing LOST, because I read all spoilers, and there are so many people who do not want to be spoiled.

Even more perplexing than thinking about WHERE/WHEN is the strike sign that Carlton Cuse held "do you want to know WHAT the Island is?" (or something to that effect). But of course, that may have been a joke or tease, you really never know for sure with the LOST PTB.
    Oh, I plan to hibernate and watch the entire show from beginning to end after Season 6. For now, I usually just look at specific episodes when I want to remind myself of something that happened or look for something significant I might have missed. It's sort of like reading Russian literature.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

MRD

This may have been mentioned before so excuse me if it has.

But, you know how they have used names like John Locke and Rousseau who were significant figures in history?

Well was watching Jeopardy the other night and one of the questions had to do with a scientist that was a physicist who studied electromagnetic fields. His name was Faraday.
    Thought that was interesting as on Lost, Faraday is a also a scientist who seems to be intersted in electromagnetics.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

FORT Fogey

Nilesgirl--sending thoughts and prayers that all goes well for you.

And maybe if you wrote and told the "Lost "people how much better their show makes you feel--maybe they'll send one or more cast members--of your choice of course--to visit you.

Wouldn't that make you feel good too?

Just a thought.

Oooh.
    I just might do that! Anyone know where I can find an address for them?

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

+ Reply to Thread