+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 121 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season five

Re: LOST - Season five

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3294690;
    thought the episode got really good when locke went to visit richard...i had already knew where it was going because i knew he was taking the compass to him

i always connected that because i seen that cabin fever episode about 10 times.

i didn't catch the name of the blonde rifle wielding chick, but knew she was someone significant in the future as much camera time as she had... crazy if it is his moms

love this show...pissed me off how it ended... RIP Charlotte

i need to watch it again because i keep falling asleep... i basically watched a half hour live, fell asleep...woke up @ 3am watched about 15 minutes, fell asleep again, then watched the remainder a couple hours ago.
    At first I thought Charlotte was dead also, but in the previews she is seen helping to row the boat when Sawyer tells Juliet that he saw Kate...... so, perhaps the island brought her back???

I agree that Elle is Eloise Hawking some extra tidbits on her
    Click to see Spoiler:
    In an interview with ew.com the producers suggest that Ms. Hawking travels through time. Damon Lindelof said: "Unless you travel back in time, like Mrs. Hawking does."
    Also, from a long ago Lost podcast the producers mentioned that when Mrs Hawking said "every one of us will die" she meant every one in the world

I loved the setup where Locke told Richard when he would be born, now we understand why Richard went to visit Locke when he was a boy, and told him he was special and asked to pick the items familiar to him. Richard had said they have a process whereby they pick their leader starting when he is young, but we know that Jacob did appoint Locke even though he didn't make it to the island until an adult.

Love this show!!!!
    Last edited by Mike'sgirl; 01-29-2009 at 05:03 PM.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Do we know for sure that Mrs. Hawkings' name is Eloise or are you guys speculating? I was totally confused during the entire "The Constant" episode and, at the time, didn't understand the rat stuff at all (I do now, though). During that episode did Farraday say that he named the rat Eloise and that it was for his mother?

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Yes, her name is definitely Eloise Hawkings.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

When was that revealed? I have absolutely no recollection of that at all...

young Widmore seems to be very agressive

maybe he tried to take over and Richard banished him from the island (Widmore since been trying to get back there)

Richard said he starts looking for a leader from birth or something along those lines

ie. Ben was born on the island... Richard seen something special in him and groomed him from a young age to be the leader

i'm starting to think young Aaron may be the next one.

---

what i still don't get is why during Lockes test on 'cabin fever' when he took the knife that irritated Richard... I mean technically it was his knife...that knife is his thing..it comes out often and seems to end up in peoples back

Let the Wild Rumpus begin JustJuls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3295067;
    It hasn't been revealed. Just speculation so far. But I think its probably correct.
    When the Power of Love overcomes the Love of Power, the World will know Peace

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3295067;
    In the second hour of the season premiere, her first name is given as Eloise in the Enhanced version of "The Lie"...... although we have not heard anyone call her that yet.

ETA: Dogg, Ben said he was born on the island but we know that is a lie; we saw him arrive with his father Roger when Ben was a child.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Ahh, thanks Mikesgirl and everyone else who replied. Sometimes I do miss the pop-ups so that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3295372;
    In the second hour of the season premiere, her first name is given as Eloise in the Enhanced version of "The Lie"...... although we have not heard anyone call her that yet.

ETA: Dogg, Ben said he was born on the island but we know that is a lie; we saw him arrive with his father Roger when Ben was a child.
    when his mom died having him i thought they were on the island already...where were they?

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3296039;
    when his mom died having him i thought they were on the island already...where were they?
    She went into larbor in the car--they were on the side of the road.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread