+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 121 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: LOST - Season five

FORT Regular

Re: LOST - Season five

Loooooved it last week and this week... Charles Whitmore! What?!?!?!?

Anyway... I donno if there are any sports fans here.. But Al Trautwig (Knicks, Rangers, Olympics Commentator) Is a huge lost fan and started a Video Blog to talk about the show... He's got some great theories I wanted to pass along and kick around with everyone... Check it out here: http://blogs.msg.com/themonitor/2009...hts-episode-1/ and let me know what you think!

stuck on an island with creepy ferret faced Ben

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3293906;

IMHO - the blonde guard who was taking Daniel to the bomb--her name was Elle, short for Eloise--was his own mother pointing a gun at him ( remember he said she looked familiar )
    that theory seems to be all over the web

So what's the connection with her and Widmore? Married?

I did not catch that young Charles Widmore was on the island. All I heard was Widmore so I thought it was someone related. Now that we know that he was there, I wonder if Penny was born there. We don't know how far back the "pregnant women die" issue goes. It might have started in more recent years after some "event." I also wonder if Widmore sent Desmond on the boat trip to intentionally get him to the island (whether as part of an experiment or if only never to be found) or if it was an weird twist of fate that put him there without Widmore's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3294304;
    I also wonder if Widmore sent Desmond on the boat trip to intentionally get him to the island (whether as part of an experiment or if only never to be found) or if it was an weird twist of fate that put him there without Widmore's doing.
    At first I thought he just sent Des to die, but your right, if Widmore sent him there it was to A] Die--others don't like strangers or B] be stranded there and out of Penny's life because once there people don't leave. Either way he's out of Penny's life.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3293364;
    Call me a sap but I got a little tear when Desmond referred to the baby by name. Good for Des for choosing such a name!
    OH gees, out of sight, out of mind for me! I was wondering why Des and Penny named the baby after her father! Makes much more sense that he named him after his departed friend...

I so tried not to fall asleep during this week’s episode. Not that it was boring. In any case, I don’t know if this was mentionned in the minute or so that I lost here and there, but at the end, Locke is telling Richard that he is his leader from the future and Richard doesn’t believe him, because leaders are usually picked when they are very young. I brought me back to the time Richard visited Locke while he was a child and put a number of objects on the table in front of Locke and asked him to pick the one that brought a memory. Wasn’t the compass one those objects? My guess is Richard was trying to verify the truth to Locke’s story.

Another outstanding episode! That hour goes so fast for me.

I agree with the Ellie = young Eloise Hawking = Daniel's mother theory. Wasn't Daniel's lab rat also named Eloise?

I also wonder if the young Chinese man on the island in the '50's might be a young Mr. Paik. Yes, I know Mr. Paik is Korean, but I don't think average Caucasians would necessarily recognize that unless the actually knew the person, especially back in that time period. It's only a theory and quite possibly wrong, but where did Mr. Paik originally accumulate his wealth? I've always felt he is as heavily involved in the as the other important men of his age group.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3294304;
    I did not catch that young Charles Widmore was on the island. All I heard was Widmore so I thought it was someone related. Now that we know that he was there, I wonder if Penny was born there. We don't know how far back the "pregnant women die" issue goes. It might have started in more recent years after some "event." I also wonder if Widmore sent Desmond on the boat trip to intentionally get him to the island (whether as part of an experiment or if only never to be found) or if it was an weird twist of fate that put him there without Widmore's doing.
    Locke did a double take and said, Widmore, Charles Widmore? And when the "kid" said Yes, why (in a what's it to you kind of way), Locke just blew it off while smiling secretly.

thought the episode got really good when locke went to visit richard...i had already knew where it was going because i knew he was taking the compass to him

i always connected that because i seen that cabin fever episode about 10 times.

i didn't catch the name of the blonde rifle wielding chick, but knew she was someone significant in the future as much camera time as she had... crazy if it is his moms

love this show...pissed me off how it ended... RIP Charlotte

i need to watch it again because i keep falling asleep... i basically watched a half hour live, fell asleep...woke up @ 3am watched about 15 minutes, fell asleep again, then watched the remainder a couple hours ago.

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3294609;
    Locke did a double take and said, Widmore, Charles Widmore? And when the "kid" said Yes, why (in a what's it to you kind of way), Locke just blew it off while smiling secretly.
    He also said something along the lines to Widmore "Nice to meet you finally"

+ Reply to Thread