+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1868108109110111112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1204

Thread: LOST - Season five

Re: LOST - Season five

John Hawkes (Deadwood) cast as
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Lennon. Earlier this week, EW's Michael Ausiello reported that Damon and Carlton were looking to fill the "recurring" role of "Lennon." Described as "scruffy, edgy, charismatic, and slightly stir-crazy, Lennon can be deferential when it’s called for. He’s the spokesperson/translator for the president of a foreign corporation. He’s a wily negotiator, and far more powerful than his lowly position would seem to indicate."
    Great choice!

Also, from someone who visits the island (not me) and reports spoilers to Dark UFO:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "They built Eko's church again, and it was more advanced than we had previously seen (I think). Also there was automatic watering system to keep the vegetation green around the church, which tells me they will use it soon. Last year, there was no church at all...

On the camp, everything was gone except for the kitchen..."

Also, from Matthew Fox:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Matthew Fox told reporters in Monte Carlo, "Like a third of the way in, I would guess we are going to [settle] in one time frame and it will be very linear—no more flashbacks, nothing. It will be on the island and sort of a final conflict to the end."
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Thanks, Florimel and Mike'sgirl! Love the spoilers...

I think I'm going to go back and watch all the Lost DVD's again before the final season starts. There are so many spoilers to take into consideration but I'm not even going to try and figure anything out. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the last season as it answers all the main questions. Thx to all for the spoilers!
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

Found this today on the Comcast TV page...

Click to see Spoiler:
    ‘Lost’ Brings Boone Back
    by James Sims
    Sep 16th, 2009 | 11:10 AM0 0

Ian Somerhalder might have departed ‘Lost’s’ mysterious island years ago, but the actor is getting ready to reprise his role of Boone on the upcoming season.

“The only thing I can say is that I’m going back for several episodes,” the actor told Entertainment Weekly.

Flying to ‘Lost’s’ Hawaiian set might seem like a nice vacation but Somerhalder will be pulling double duty.

He’s currently starring in the CW’s ‘Vampire Diaries’, which shoots in Atlanta. “It’s a 10-hour flight each way, and I’ll be on the ground for 24 hours,” he said.

Watch the season premiere of ‘Vampire Diaries’

‘Lost’ writers killed off Somerhalder’s character during the first season, so his return is sure to cause speculation amongst the show’s fans.

Just don’t expect Somerhalder to fill in any details. “I have a script that weights like 200 pounds, but I don’t really know what’s happening.”

‘Lost’ is scheduled to being its final season early next year on ABC while ‘Vampire Diaries’ airs on the CW Thursday nights.

Found this today on the Comcast TV page...

From a TV Guide

Click to see Spoiler:
    Charlie, Juilet, Claire all make appearances this season too
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

I'm delighted with the info in your spoiler, talula. I really liked that character. Pawpaw, I already knew about your spoiler. Cannot wait for the new season to begin. I will miss the show, but I think they were right to make it a finite number of episodes and be sure to wrap the story. I own the series and will rewatch whenever I get Lost withdrawal.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Well since we are on the topic, someone else recently spotted being filmed
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Daniel Roebuck appearing as Dr. Leslie Arzt . (so glad he is no longer smithereens)
    I imagine almost everyone will be back. We can also expect to see Julie Bowen, Katey Segall, and Sean Whalen (Neil Frogurt).

One big happy family again!!! (hopefully)
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

PWS
    FORT Fogey

That's all really good news in those spoilers...especially talula's! I agree with Florimel, really like that character! OK, really looking forward to the new/last season!

Unless, of course, they resolve it all by making it a dream of Hurley's in the asylum!

um, so i get the impression that LOST is just hitting the reset switch and they are gonna replay season 1 with a different outcome

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3705430;
    um, so i get the impression that LOST is just hitting the reset switch and they are gonna replay season 1 with a different outcome
    No, I mean I don't know. But, we were given the lead in end of season 5 of a fight between good(Jacob)/evil (fake Locke). I think the final season will be, should be, the battle and outcome. IMO
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread