+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1767107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1204

Thread: LOST - Season five

Re: LOST - Season five

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3566110;
    Ironically, that very episode is on abc right now! How weird is that? Coincidence? Maaaayybe. But we all know the island works in mysterious ways and there is a meaning and reason for everything. Maybe the Dharma Initiative is secretly controlling abc, too. Would you put it past them? I certainly would not. OMG! I hope they don't have those sneaky, peeky spying cameras in my house, too, and that's how they knew to force abc to show that episode! Oooh, I'm a little creeped out right now!

ETA: You know, MikesGirl, you could be on to something with that Paul Rudd theory. Do you think the DI could work their magic and send him to me? That'd be very swell!
    Who wouldn't enjoy that! But, you might get stuck with the baggage (wife and child) that goes with him.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Lost at comic-con 2009:
    There was a box on stage at the LOST panel, Darlton said it contained the final scenes to the final episode of LOST. But they did a joke where Josh Holloway tasered the producers, and he and Michael Emerson got the final pages and it contained not LOST secrets but the final pages to HEROES with references to Sylar, Parkman and Mohinder. Haha good stuff.

spoiler about final season:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Promos indicate Jack’s plan to set off the bomb and reverse everything that happened for five season have worked … when questioned, Lindeoff and Cuse only say “trust us.” To which, Jorge Garcia (Hurley on the show) badgers the producers, saying “Last time I trusted you, you said Nikki and Paolo were going to be awesome.”
    Hints to the fact we may get to see Richard Alpert’s back story in the final season with a possible connection to Black Rock.
    Daniel Faraday will be back for the final season of LOST. So will Juliette (Elizabeth Mitchell).
    We will find out who dropped the Dharma food from season two.
    We already knew this, but Jacob is/was not a shape shifter, unlike the “Man in Black,” and has only appeared as himself during the show.

Also, funny videos were shown: Nestor Carbonell (Richard) applying eyeliner in the back, Michael Emerson totally botching his audition for Ben.

I didn't go, but searched for what I could find on today's features at Comic-Con which included Lost. Is it January yet??????
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

About your spoiler, Mike'sgirl, I would speculate that anything that can
    Click to see Spoiler:
    be reversed can be unreversed

Incidentally, something else that came up at ComicCon is that Dom Monaghan has been cast on FastForward as a character that is very different from Charlie. I doubt that would prevent him from appearing on Lost this season if asked. If Elizabeth Mitchell can do double duty, so can Dom for an episode or three.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3612659;
    Lost at comic-con 2009:
    There was a box on stage at the LOST panel, Darlton said it contained the final scenes to the final episode of LOST. But they did a joke where Josh Holloway tasered the producers, and he and Michael Emerson got the final pages and it contained not LOST secrets but the final pages to HEROES with references to Sylar, Parkman and Mohinder. Haha good stuff.

spoiler about final season:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Promos indicate Jack’s plan to set off the bomb and reverse everything that happened for five season have worked … when questioned, Lindeoff and Cuse only say “trust us.” To which, Jorge Garcia (Hurley on the show) badgers the producers, saying “Last time I trusted you, you said Nikki and Paolo were going to be awesome.”
    Hints to the fact we may get to see Richard Alpert’s back story in the final season with a possible connection to Black Rock.
    Daniel Faraday will be back for the final season of LOST. So will Juliette (Elizabeth Mitchell).
    We will find out who dropped the Dharma food from season two.
    We already knew this, but Jacob is/was not a shape shifter, unlike the “Man in Black,” and has only appeared as himself during the show.

Also, funny videos were shown: Nestor Carbonell (Richard) applying eyeliner in the back, Michael Emerson totally botching his audition for Ben.

I didn't go, but searched for what I could find on today's features at Comic-Con which included Lost. Is it January yet??????

I'm not a Lost fan, but was there at Comic Con yesterday! I am ready to rent the back seasons on DVD and catch up. The whole presentation was hysterical and well done, and it pulled me in!!!! I have to agree about the section in the spoilers......we were absolutely rolling in the aisles by the time he got done! Looks like I missed a good show, and will have to catch up to all y'all!
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

Thanks Jazzie! I bet it was wonderful fun! You can watch some of the seasons, maybe even all of them online. AbC usually makes the past seasons available and some of the networks are carrying previous seasons of the show right now. I have 4 seasons and am waiting for 5th season to be released. My husband said he will watch them all after I have the 5th and then start the final season with me..... so your ahead of him!

I heard there was some funny banter between Jorge (Hurley) and Michael Emerson (Ben) that was really great - so glad you could enjoy it! It is a great show!
    Christopher Reeve

I'm not certain exactly what qualifies as a spoiler here sometimes, so I shall err on the side of caution.

Rumor hath it that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    two new characters will appear during this final season, one named Lennon and the other named Paul. I did hear just a tad more aobut what each one is supposed to be, but I won't put that here unless anyone wants to know more. I think one or both of them may be just short term characters to appear in only a few episodes, but I wonder if we shall also see a Ringo or a Harrison?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Well I missed that one but I did see this spoiler from TV Guide:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    "It might be a busy season for Grunberg, who has also been approached about appearing on Lost. The actor, who played pilot Seth Norris of Oceanic flight 815 in the very first episode, got a call about coming back for the last season of the hit ABC show. Grunberg is totally game for anything the Lost producers can cook up for him, but he has no idea what they are planning. "That's literally where my call ended," he says. Norris didn't survive the island, but as more of Lost's characters who met the grim reaper are signing on to appear one last time, it would only be appropriate to bring back the man who flew them to the island in the first place. "If NBC will allow it," Grunberg says. "I will go back."

Here is a spoiler from Kristen (E online)
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Season six of Lost will be reminiscent of season one in that there will be a lot of running through the jungle and emotional development for the characters. The marketing graphic for Lost season six included all our favorite characters (heralding the return of many of them) but the important thing is that the last character added to the animation was Locke, and he was very obviously facing backward, while all the other characters were facing forward. Ahhh, Unlocke! According to Carlton [Cuse] the time-travel season is over and the flash-forward season is over and they're moving on to something altogether different for season six. According to Josh Holloway in the press room, Sawyer will be destroyed by the tragedy of Juliet, pushing him back towards his original, more "salty" character. He'll still carry around season' five's character growth, but he'll be rejecting it. The extensive backstory of Richard Alpert will be explored in season six. As we learned earlier this summer, Elizabeth Mitchell will appear on Lost in season six. According to Damon, her survival is contingent upon Jack's plan working. Jeremy Davies will appear as Daniel Faraday in Lost season six. [...] According to a [fake] clip from America's Most Wanted, Kate Austen did not in fact kill her stepfather in an explosion, but she killed his employee, a plumber's assistant, instead. Have we wandered into alternate-timeline territory? And could that timeline possibly start before the crash of Oceanic 815? Two other videos that hinted at an alternate timeline were Mr. Cluck's (starring CEO Hugo Reyes) and an Oceanic Airlines commercial that said they've never had a crash... [... Dominic Monaghan] is set to appear in three episodes in season six"
    Christopher Reeve

I'm already tired of spoilers..I want the SHOW..lol..is it January yet?????
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3679626;
    I'm not certain exactly what qualifies as a spoiler here sometimes, so I shall err on the side of caution.

Rumor hath it that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    two new characters will appear during this final season, one named Lennon and the other named Paul. I did hear just a tad more aobut what each one is supposed to be, but I won't put that here unless anyone wants to know more. I think one or both of them may be just short term characters to appear in only a few episodes, but I wonder if we shall also see a Ringo or a Harrison?
    You say you have more (in the spoiler)--let's have it!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3680431;
    You say you have more (in the spoiler)--let's have it!!!
    Okay, I don't have much, but what I have heard is that ---

Click to see Spoiler:
    the Lennon character is an interpreter/negoiator for the president of a foreign corporation who is more powerful that his position would indicate. Some people are speculating that he might interpret for a young Mr. Paik; others think it might have something to do with the Black Rock. He's described in the casting call as scruffy, charismatic, edgy and slightly stir crazy and age range 30's to late 50's. He can appear to be deferential when necessary.

Paul character is described as harried, and overworked. Age range is 30-60 and casting call says needs to be available for episodes 602 and 602, so we'll be seeing whoever it is early in the season. Says he'll get caught up in a situation that will need him to remain calm and use his wits, but will he pass the test or not? Two episode call leads me to think not.

Last tidbit, which may or may not coincide with either of the above is that major Japanese actor Hiroyuki Sanada has been cast in what is described only as a "signifcant recurring role."

+ Reply to Thread