+ Reply to Thread
Page 115 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1565105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1204

Thread: LOST - Season five

Re: LOST - Season five

Does anyone an approx date for the start of the final season yet? As far as Jack dying on the final episode, that would be interesting as he was supposed to die in the very first episode.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3523431 View Post
    Does anyone an approx date for the start of the final season yet? As far as Jack dying on the final episode, that would be interesting as he was supposed to die in the very first episode.
    According to the ABC web site, "the final season begins early 2010".

Until proven wrong, which I probably will be, I'm sticking with my next step in human evolution theory as their destiny.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I always watch the reruns in the afternoon on sci fi..we are in season 2 episode 5 right now...And Found..where Sun is set up with the man she ends up having the affair with...but they just brought up a question I have a long time wondered the answer too...who was the American woman he fell in love with while attending Harvard I would think it would end up being someone we know who is on the island...but they never told us..so many questions..so little answers and they only have 17 episodes to give us those answers...is it January yet?????
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I just read that we get an extra episode next season. That makes 18 total coming up in 2010.
    I know 1 extra episode/1 extra hour isn't much, but I'll take anything extra they'll give me.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

I've been watching the afternoon reruns, too, although they ruined my day by not playing one today! Grr! Anyhoo, I was thinking... we learned why most of the major players were in Austrailia. Did we ever fine out why Shannon and Boone were there? I imagine that we did but I just can't rememer for the life of me! Come to think of it, I can't remember why Sayid was there, either! Oh, so much to remember! My poor little brain!

Quote Originally Posted by talula;3536462;
    I've been watching the afternoon reruns, too, although they ruined my day by not playing one today! Grr! Anyhoo, I was thinking... we learned why most of the major players were in Austrailia. Did we ever fine out why Shannon and Boone were there? I imagine that we did but I just can't rememer for the life of me! Come to think of it, I can't remember why Sayid was there, either! Oh, so much to remember! My poor little brain!
    If I remember correctly, Shannon was in Australia with a man and had phoned Boone and told him that her latest lover was abusing her or had stolen from her, and she needed Boone to rescue her. This was after Boone's mother had refused to give Shanon any of her father's estate and Shannon had to leave NY and her chance for a career in dance. It was a lie, but I think the lover did turn out to be no good, and Boone was bringing Shannon home. I might have some details wrong since it's been a while since I last watched season 1, but I think that's the gist of it.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

CCL

That was essentially it as I recall. Boone paid off the lover in order to get him to stay away from Shannon but Shannon was in on it the whole time as she knew her brother would pay up & that's why she called him. The guy left her anyways (I don't recall if he hit her or just ditched her) and she went to Boone's hotel room, slept with him, told him to forget the encounter and then they caught the doomed flight.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3537188;
    That was essentially it as I recall. Boone paid off the lover in order to get him to stay away from Shannon but Shannon was in on it the whole time as she knew her brother would pay up & that's why she called him. The guy left her anyways (I don't recall if he hit her or just ditched her) and she went to Boone's hotel room, slept with him, told him to forget the encounter and then they caught the doomed flight.
    Yeah, some way of saying 'thank you" I guess.....
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, it was Boone's heart's desire (not the forget about it part, of course).

+ Reply to Thread