+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LOST - Season five

Re: LOST - Season five

a couple pages back i asked about maybe Smokey being the future form of Bob

does anybody ever recall if Smokey ever appeared in past timelines in an episode? (pre-rousseau, in the 70's, 50's???)

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3491880;
    I just read in the rumors on ufo that Jack will die in the very last episode of season 6....interesting..wonder if it will be true????
    i don't believe Lindelof/Cuse about knowing exactly how it will end even though it's the last season

they are making stuff up as we speak, so rumors are a waste of time

they havent even decided what A/Ilana and co. purpose on the island is yet

for all we know they can make next season about Sawyer getting revenge on Jack for causing Juliets death (Jack caused everything)

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3485766;
    have ya'll seen the new abc outtake ..its on the watch with kristin site...it has Charlie playing fuzz ball with patrick dempsey..lol..its funny
    Its a ABC promo.......and the rumor floating around is that Dominic will be a character on the new ABC fall show "Flash Forward", along with Penny...how ironic would that be...-Charlie on a new show with Penny! LOLOLOLOL

It is a funny promo for him tho.....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

MRD

I've felt for a while now that Jack would die in the end.
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog;3492837;
    I've felt for a while now that Jack would die in the end.
    It wouldn't be totally surprising, especially since Jack was the very first person we saw when the show started. So to have him be the die and be the last person we see when the show ends might close the story for them.

I wouldn't mind Jack dying as long as he goes out the hero he's been playing and it's for the greater good of the group's survival.
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan;3493631;
    I wouldn't mind Jack dying as long as he goes out the hero he's been playing and it's for the greater good of the group's survival.
    me either..and as I said it was in the rumor group so we don't know if it will play out or not..but I for one can't wait to see what comes out of Comic Con this year
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3491883;
    a couple pages back i asked about maybe Smokey being the future form of Bob

does anybody ever recall if Smokey ever appeared in past timelines in an episode? (pre-rousseau, in the 70's, 50's???)
    I don't recall. But I did just watch the episode on Sci Fi where Juliet & Kate are handcuffed together. Smokey is chasing them & Juliet tells Kate to get behind the fence. Later Juliet tells Kate that they don't know why by the fence keeps it out. I don't know if that was true or not, but it seemed like Juliet didn't know what Smokey was.
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by Dogg;3491896;
    i don't believe Lindelof/Cuse about knowing exactly how it will end even though it's the last season

they are making stuff up as we speak, so rumors are a waste of time

they havent even decided what A/Ilana and co. purpose on the island is yet

for all we know they can make next season about Sawyer getting revenge on Jack for causing Juliets death (Jack caused everything)
    I respectfully so disagree. The main story arc was determined and has not changed since the beginning. Subplots can vary as people come and go and viewer comments are taken into consideration, but the show's "bible" is still intact. They knew the story they wanted to tell and they have stayed with it.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

A British newspaper published this article a while back (June 2nd ), don't know if anyone else saw it but I thought this quote from Carlton Cuse to be significant:
    "Says Cuse: "The end of the show will be a combination of trying to answer mysteries the audience still cares about, such as the statue and the Smoke Monster. We'll also be answering the skeletons in the cave question. We will answer the questions we feel are important and central to the plot. At the same time we will be trying to tell redemption stories about the characters. These characters do indeed have a destiny."

Lost masterminds Carlton Cuse and Damen Lindelof drop hints about how ABC hit drama will end - Sunday Mercury
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread