+ Reply to Thread

Thread: LOST - Season five

Re: LOST - Season five

urghhhhhhhhhh I was finally getting over my lost depression that we would have to wait 9 whole months to see it again....I can't blame anyone but myself for being anxious that there was a new post in the lost column..i shouldn't have looked...lol...back to the lost depression.. lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I would just hate it if Juliet is dead. I'm still hoping the bomb, magnetic field, and flash forward sent her somewhere unharmed. Maybe Jacob is watching over her. I can see all the children of the Losties gathered on the island with their parents and the rest of the Losties, while Juliet will have her baby in her arms walking down the beach in the sunset toward Sawyer and hand him their baby. Boy, would that would be a tear jerker!
    I'm only here for the entertainment.

I just watched the season finale again, and was just as sad watching Juliet and Sawyer in those last few moments. I hope that she is alive at the series finale, and that she and Sawyer see each other and remember what they mean to each other.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Juliet and Sawyer were the best parts of this season. I loved watching them.
    "How do you know the chosen ones? No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his friend. Not for millions, not for glory, not for fame... for one person. In the dark. Where no one will ever know or see." - Sebastion, Babylon 5

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Forgive me, I've been away from FORT for awhile and this may have already been mentioned but the new ABC fall show called "Flash Forward" has Penny starring in it. I wonder what that means for her character on LOST??!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, maybe not much, in that she's never actually on for very long in any episode, and often not at all in most, as she never really makes it to the island. So she could stay on LOST and do the other show I'd think...just turn up now and then to smooch with Desmond when he's off island.

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3480178;
    Well, maybe not much, in that she's never actually on for very long in any episode, and often not at all in most, as she never really makes it to the island. So she could stay on LOST and do the other show I'd think...just turn up now and then to smooch with Desmond when he's off island.
    Tough job, huh?
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

I read on another set that the producers were trying to make short term arrangements for cast members that were on the show in the beginning to re appear...wonder if they are gonna try to make it seem like the flight never crashes but after I watched a repeat on sci fi today the one where Sawyer shoots the guy that is not the real Sawyer...add him to the long list of WHAT WILL HAPPEN?????

article out on ufo about darlton dropping hints as to what the final season will include...what i want to know is ..WILL WALT BE REUNITED WITH VINCENT????
    Last edited by ButterflyFaery; 06-02-2009 at 05:30 PM.

I just read on Ausiello that Claire is going to be a regular character for the final season! Yea!
    Phil: Claire likes to say "You can be part of the problem, or part of the solution." But I happen to believe you can be both. Modern Family

Quote Originally Posted by pfeifferdcat;3483568;
    I just read on Ausiello that Claire is going to be a regular character for the final season! Yea!
    works for me

+ Reply to Thread