+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2529293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1204

Thread: LOST - Season five

Re: LOST - Season five

who's eye was that at the end?

was that Jack waking up in the jungle again?

I am still wondering...putting in spoilers for those that haven't seen it yet

Click to see Spoiler:
    how can Jack change things if Jacob visited each of them at different times and IMO he did that to pick them to come to the island...so if he destined them to come to the island..can it be changed???????
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

gonna put this question in spoiler brackets again so that those that have not yet seen the show don't have to read it..

Click to see Spoiler:
    I have been thinking since the show ended and just saw Matthew Fox on Jimmy Kimmel and he said NO he did not die...how could he be that close to an atomic explosive and not die...I know its a tv show but still that is just too un real ..I think what happened after thinking about it is the FLASH we saw was NOT the bomb but a time travel flash that will send them back where the other group is

Hating finales since 2006 finalefan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by psycobabe007;3449427;

I am still flabbergasted over
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Juliet!!
    Me, too! Noooooooooooooooooooooo! I had seen so many speculate that it was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Juliet
    but I refused to believe it. THAT SUCKS. I did love the character's very last moment on-screen, though.

And, whoa. I certainly did not see that last Locke twist coming.
    Don't bore us, get to the chorus. - M. Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by finalefan;3449511;
    Me, too! Noooooooooooooooooooooo! I had seen so many speculate that it was
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Juliet
    but I refused to believe it. THAT SUCKS. I did love the character's very last moment on-screen, though.

And, whoa. I certainly did not see that last Locke twist coming.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    if time was re set and it wasn't the bomb then Juliet could be alive..you never know with LOST

FORT Fogey

I came in on the very end of the first conversation on the beach between Jacob and the other guy. Can someone spoiler the gist of that for me?

My computer won't let me watch eps online.

For me, it was the best season finale of this show! I loooooved it. I don't feel like putting spoiler tags so I will talk more later.

ButterflyFairy: Just want to refer back to what Miles told Hurley that where/when they are at the moment is their present. So, you have to forget the past - maybe it still happened that way or perhaps it didn't; it is what they are doing in the present that is important to them; as Daniel said each of them is the variable and any one of them can die, or change things.

And who is to say that whatever happened in the season finale; changed things???? The very fact that they came back to the island with Locke, as Mrs hawking said "....or God help us all" may have meant so that things would play out just as they were supposed to.

I have no idea whether they played into the theory "whatever happened, happened", or if they make a difference. Guess we just have to wait for season 6 to begin.

Love this show!!!!!!! For me, the best romantic relationships on this show Sawyer/Juliet followed by Rose/Bernard, then Jin/Sun and lastly Penny/Desmond.

Congrats Darlton best season finale of the show and this season!!!!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Hutch;3449430;
    What a well written and well acted show. Answered a lot of questions but raised many, many more.

Going to spend the time waiting for season 6 by watching seasons 1 through 5.
    So am I. Already own 1 through 4 and will be putting 5 on pre-order at Amazon.com. I guess I'll spoiler some stuff from tonight for those who may have recorded, but not yet seen tonight's finale.

Fantastic finale. Loved getting to see
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bernard and Rose. How we saw them led me to believe they do become our buried Adam and Eve.
    . It seemed to become clear by the time the second hour started that it would be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Juliet who died since she was the only one we did not see Jacob visiting in the past. It's now been positively confirmed that our original Losties were not on Flight 815 by happenstance.

I also think it may have shown us that our story has all happened more than once before based on the "loophole."
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3449568;
    So am I. Already own 1 through 4 and will be putting 5 on pre-order at Amazon.com. I guess I'll spoiler some stuff from tonight for those who may have recorded, but not yet seen tonight's finale.

Fantastic finale. Loved getting to see
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Bernard and Rose. How we saw them led me to believe they do become our buried Adam and Eve.
    . It seemed to become clear by the time the second hour started that it would be
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Juliet who died since she was the only one we did not see Jacob visiting in the past. It's now been positively confirmed that our original Losties were not on Flight 815 by happenstance.

I also think it may have shown us that our story has all happened more than once before based on the "loophole."
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I am not sure that we can assume that Juliet died because she was not visited by Jacob, Locke received a visit and really did die.
    But, I do see the old story of good vs evil. We see now that Jacob was/is good and Smokey/Jacob's ancient island pal that said "do you know how much I want to kill you?"..... represent evil. The fact that the black rock ship was called to the island because of Jacob, (interesting) and that 815 may have come down because of Jacob, (sort of like a chess game caught in some Groundhog Day nightmare) they keep playing out their little game. Now bad guy (aka Smokey) found his loophole. (whatever that means!)

Darn, I wasn't going to spoiler.......
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Can we talk without spoiler tags now? LOVED Rose/Bernard/dog. They looked so peaceful and happy. Sad ending. Somehow I didn't catch/understand what was going on in the beginning with Jacob and the other guy. Why are we assuming the other guy is Smoky? I don't know if I missed the very beginning (was watching ANTM finale) or what, but I had no idea what was going on with the two guys and the "loophole" comment. I'd really appreciate someone laying it out for me.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread