+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 121 FirstFirst ... 51919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1204

Thread: LOST - Season five

Re: LOST - Season five

here we gooooooooooo..clip show time...1 more hour..I am going crazy
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddler;3448200;
    I don't care WHO dies tonight as long as it's not Hurley. If it IS Hurley, I'm not watching Season 6.
    I don't want Hurley, Juliet, Desmond or Penny to die!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3448892;
    So if Jack succeeds in his plan and the plane lands safely do they have to resurrect those two actors they buried in the sand? On the other hand we might get to see Boone again! And Walt's dad, and Walt as a little kid (at least a glimpse). And Rose and spouse. Of course Rose will now be dying, Charlie will be a drug addict, Claire will give her baby up for adoption....
    I'm just amazed that when he talks about the plan with Kate not only is Jack not affected by missing out on their up and down romance, he doesn't even seem to "get" that Kate was on her way to jail--talk about insensitive. I know people have speculated that her mom will back out of testifying and she'll get off somehow, but I'm thinking that maybe the mom backed out BECAUSE Kate had "died" and then come back from the dead after 3 years, so the mom had had time to grieve the awful husband but also mourn her daughter and understand her, and now appreciated the 2nd chance---not that we saw her hanging out with Kate and playing Grannie.

I would love for them all to be alive, but I know Lindelof has commented that we want to see these characters grow & evolve by the end of the series. If Jack were to succeed in changing destiny and the plane landed - all the growth that we have seen take place will not have happened. That ending does not seem likely to me, but perhaps a variation of it?

I do think that the past will be changed somehow by the action of either 1977 Losties or 2007 Locke/Ben.

I agree, Jack was insensitive to Kate's position, he was most likely thinking how the deaths of Boone, Shannon etc would not happen, and that he would not have become an addicted loser in 2007. (Making it all about Jack, and about his trip of always having to save everyone.) But, I think the evolution of characters is important and will still play a part in the series finale.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

FORT Fan

Damn!

Quote Originally Posted by MomAt40Pls;3449379;
    Damn!
    awesome episode wasn't it...I can't beleive it...and I can't believe we will have to wait 9 months for the rest...OMG

OH MY GOD!! Just, OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!

Why do we have to wait til 2010? WHY???

Is next season the last or 2nd to last season of Lost?
    "Do you want to change the world?...Think Different, Be Different...Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish…Now, let’s go invent tomorrow.” – Steven Paul Jobs

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg;3449415;
    Is next season the last or 2nd to last season of Lost?
    it will be the FINAL SEASON...and I was on the official website message boards during the show..and we got a translation for what lies in the shadow of the statue

It's the last season. We will have our answers but why so long, lol! WHY?????

I am still flabbergasted over
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Juliet!!

What a well written and well acted show. Answered a lot of questions but raised many, many more.

Going to spend the time waiting for season 6 by watching seasons 1 through 5.
    If I get too cranky, would someone wipe the drool off my chin and send me to the home!

+ Reply to Thread