So, while rewatching tonight since I was sitting here with my laptop, I decided to "jot" down ponderings and observations I had so that I can discuss them with my friends. I thought perhaps I would post them here to pick your brains, as well...
• Maybe Daniel Farraday wasn’t actually back in the Dr. Marvin Candle/early Dharma days. Is it possible that this is modern day Daniel and one of the island time jumps bounced him back to that time?
• There is a framed picture of Jack and Aaron on the desk next to Kate’s door when the lawyers visit.
• During the bounce when Locke is in the Nigerian plane, just prior Farraday had said that they are in the time after 815 crashed. Does that mean there are 2 of each of those survivors on the island- one who has survived the crash and is on the beach and another who is time traveling?
• I'm going with the nosebleed/electromagnetism connection. Desmond had a nose bleed in the “constant” episode. One of the creepy, dead Dharma dudes whose ghost appeared in the recap episode had a nosebleed. The dude who died while drilling for Dr. Marvin Candle had a nosebleed. Then, of course, Charlotte got one. Are these all people who have been exposed to high amounts of electromagnet stuff? We know Des definitely has when he turned the failsafe key. If Charlotte grew up on the island, she probably has, too.
• Desmond and Penny are wearing wedding rings when he wakes up from his dream/memory.
• While in the hotel(?) with Jack, Ben said he needs to bring Locke’s body “somewhere safe.” Jack said “Safe? He’s dead, isn’t he?” Ben never answered. I’m thinking there is more to this but what?
• When Ben got to the butcher shop, he took “please take a number” number 342. The 42 was bolded.
• Who was shooting the fire arrows that killed Frogurt? Do we assume it’s the hostiles?