+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Leverage

Re: Leverage

Loved the season finale & the good news is that it will be back in January. Jeri Ryan was very good. It'll be interesting to see where they go with her character.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;3697470;
    Loved the season finale & the good news is that it will be back in January. Jeri Ryan was very good. It'll be interesting to see where they go with her character.
    I completely agree. The finale was very etnertaining and I also like Jeri Ryan's character. Of course, Peter Reigert as the villain was expectedly great. This is a seires I may well end up buying.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I love how they are working Gina's blessed event in to the story line and not always placing her behind a huge stuffed bear or just covering her up. It really does add to the story line making her leave to deal with who she is.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

My only concern is whether Sophie will ever return? Does she plan to after delivery and maternity leave or is Jeri the replacement?
    I love Jeri Ryan, but the feel is different. Sophie belongs with this team, I hope that she will return to the show after giving birth.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3701003;
    My only concern is whether Sophie will ever return? Does she plan to after delivery and maternity leave or is Jeri the replacement?
    I love Jeri Ryan, but the feel is different. Sophie belongs with this team, I hope that she will return to the show after giving birth.
    From what I've been able to research on the Leverage site, Jeri Ryan will do about 7 episodes while Gina Bellman is on maternity leave. It states that Gina will definitely be back.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3701098;
    From what I've been able to research on the Leverage site, Jeri Ryan will do about 7 episodes while Gina Bellman is on maternity leave. It states that Gina will definitely be back.
    7 Episodes - wow! That is almost the entire season..... but, I think it is great that she will have that time with her baby. So, even though I will miss her, I understand and support her decision.
    It is just that 7 episodes seems like quite a lot stretched over a season of what 12/13 episodes(?), but Florimel I really appreciate your researching that, and it is good news knowing that Gina will be back. I hope the team really appreciates Sophie when she comes back.

I wonder if Jeri's character will be defined as one that doesn't get along well with the team, maybe annoys them; so that when Sophie returns - they will all be really happy?

Thanks Florimel!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3701140;
    7 Episodes - wow! That is almost the entire season..... but, I think it is great that she will have that time with her baby. So, even though I will miss her, I understand and support her decision.
    It is just that 7 episodes seems like quite a lot stretched over a season of what 12/13 episodes(?), but Florimel I really appreciate your researching that, and it is good news knowing that Gina will be back. I hope the team really appreciates Sophie when she comes back.

I wonder if Jeri's character will be defined as one that doesn't get along well with the team, maybe annoys them; so that when Sophie returns - they will all be really happy?

Thanks Florimel!
    You're very welcome, Mide'sgirl. I enjoy keeping up with what's happening on my favorite scripted shows.

I think we're seeing that the team is already appreciating Sophie; each one of them seems to call on her for help and advice. I hope they keep that up as long as Gina feels up to working at all.

There are so many ways the Jeri Ryan character could develop. She could be added as another member of the team, but I don't think that's the plan. She could get killed or imprisoned toward the end of her cycle. She could even (and I admit this is my favorite) join the other team that we saw a couple of episodes ago. I don't think they had a Sophie counterpart.

Another bright spot coming up -- we will see Nate's ex-wife, played by Kari Matchett) again in an upcoming episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3701756;
    You're very welcome, Mide'sgirl. I enjoy keeping up with what's happening on my favorite scripted shows.

I think we're seeing that the team is already appreciating Sophie; each one of them seems to call on her for help and advice. I hope they keep that up as long as Gina feels up to working at all.

There are so many ways the Jeri Ryan character could develop. She could be added as another member of the team, but I don't think that's the plan. She could get killed or imprisoned toward the end of her cycle. She could even (and I admit this is my favorite) join the other team that we saw a couple of episodes ago. I don't think they had a Sophie counterpart.

Another bright spot coming up -- we will see Nate's ex-wife, played by Kari Matchett) again in an upcoming episode.
    Thanks Florimel for the update on Sophie.
    This is one of my do not miss shows.
    I like the Jeri Ryan character and loved how they introduced her. But, I still want Sophie to come back, and I like your idea of her joining the other team. I hope that they show the two teams working together again.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3682246;
    I also loved the last show, and am right there with everyone else; best of the season so far. Really fun to watch, and as Florimel said "same types/different teams characters" was a great play. Brilliant concept to pit the two against each other, and enjoyed the ending. Glad that the IT genius got his dues, laughed so hard at the "this one is the real one". Very enjoyable, and I would enjoy seeing this grifter team work with them again, but not just right away. Very creative writing, and I enjoyed how Sophie reads Nate so well. I did want Nate rewarded with a kiss from Sophie, but that was almost as good and it leaves me wanting more.
    I only wish at the end the teams did a switch and they traded Elliott. She seemed like an interesting character to add to the Leverage team. I guess my problem is with the acting style. The Eastwood whisper unless done by Clint himself can be annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler;3705685;
    I only wish at the end the teams did a switch and they traded Elliott. She seemed like an interesting character to add to the Leverage team. I guess my problem is with the acting style. The Eastwood whisper unless done by Clint himself can be annoying.
    Oh No!! Don't take away my eye candy!!
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread