+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Leverage

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

Re: Leverage

Yes, Gina is expecting, she made a announcment about a month ago.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3652844;
    Yes, Gina is expecting, she made a announcment about a month ago.
    Thank you! I notice that even when they do show her in full shot, she is leaning in such a way as to make her abdomen appear normal. I also recently saw a shot of her from first season, and was reminded how slim she was and thought - she must be pregnant. Thank you for confirmiing.
    Oh, and thanks to Florimel - I will stop blaming Directv and my DVR now!

I really enjoyed that last show, and was thinking of things that I missed or barely noticed at the time I was watching it. Like when Hardison was jealous of the guy showing an interest in Parker, when he had to take over for something Parker would have found so easy to do, but instead had to listen to Parker feed him lines while keeping up flirty dialogue with the FBI agent.

I love every member of the team and am so glad that TNT has given us another season. Does anyone know how they are doing in the ratings?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Who is John Galt?

I have actually found Leverage to be a bit dull this season. That spark is gone. I am not enjoying it anymore.

I'm glad TNT did another season too Mike'sgirl, and I really like all the characters, they work well together.
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

It's one of my "don't miss" shows. Quirky but sympathetic characters are all very well acted. Three cheers for a story arc that brings down corrupt corporate types.

Tim Hutton is one of the few 2nd generation actors whose talent surprasses his father's although I liked him, too.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Wil Wheaton will guest star on tonight's episode along with Griffin Dunne, I think. I expect a good one.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

Tonight's episode 8/26/09 with the other grifter team was excellent. I do agree with an above poster that this season has been a bit dull and while last yr this was a must see show I haven't felt the love for season 2 until last night's episode. I think the scene where it shows the teams meeting and cutting back and forth was brilliant, it was a fabulous piece of editing and timing. Luv'ed it.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey Air Blobs Easy Champion inthegarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata;3680168;
    Tonight's episode 8/26/09 with the other grifter team was excellent. I do agree with an above poster that this season has been a bit dull and while last yr this was a must see show I haven't felt the love for season 2 until last night's episode. I think the scene where it shows the teams meeting and cutting back and forth was brilliant, it was a fabulous piece of editing and timing. Luv'ed it.
    I agree too.
    I hope that the two teams will work together again.

Although I don't agree that this season has been dull, I do agree that last night's episode was probably the best of the season so far. Loved the reference to the Kobayashi Maru/Wil Wheaton's character and that only Parker understood the reference. Loved the interaction between the same types/different teams characters, and I join in the hope we'll see more of this other team in future episodes.

Since the show was just renewed for a 15-episode third season, maybe that will happen.

I also loved the last show, and am right there with everyone else; best of the season so far. Really fun to watch, and as Florimel said "same types/different teams characters" was a great play. Brilliant concept to pit the two against each other, and enjoyed the ending. Glad that the IT genius got his dues, laughed so hard at the "this one is the real one". Very enjoyable, and I would enjoy seeing this grifter team work with them again, but not just right away. Very creative writing, and I enjoyed how Sophie reads Nate so well. I did want Nate rewarded with a kiss from Sophie, but that was almost as good and it leaves me wanting more.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

+ Reply to Thread