+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Leverage

Re: Leverage

I loved it, but then I always do. I think you will.
    No Rain - No Rainbows - Nextel commercial

Yes, it was great! I watched it twice and cannot wait for next week's episode.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

the end was a riot!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I loved it when Elliot said, "Oh, Parkers going out on a job." Nate says, "Why else would she be dressed like a nun?" Elliot says, "Because she's.... you know.... Parker...."
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit;3581094;
    I loved it when Elliot said, "Oh, Parkers going out on a job." Nate says, "Why else would she be dressed like a nun?" Elliot says, "Because she's.... you know.... Parker...."
    that made me chuckle as well.. i love this mix of personalities.

Was anyone else a lil sad when Nate asked Sophie to dinner and she said she was "meeting someone.. boyfriend"? I want them together, but not just yet, I love the tension between them. Like Fi and Michael on Burn Notice.
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Quote Originally Posted by FireWoman;3581195;
    that made me chuckle as well.. i love this mix of personalities.

Was anyone else a lil sad when Nate asked Sophie to dinner and she said she was "meeting someone.. boyfriend"? I want them together, but not just yet, I love the tension between them. Like Fi and Michael on Burn Notice.
    Actually, I'm looking forward to seeing more interaction between Nate and his ex-wife. Tim and Kari have had outstanding acting chemistry for years.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.

I love the show and agree with everyone, the team/cast is just one that clicks just like many other shows that are fondly remembered by me, Cheers, Friends, etc....

I agree with Florimel that I would like to see resolution between Nate and his ex - or at least feel more clearly that they are over. Is the actress playing Sophie pregnant? Or is it just my imagination that she seemed to be pregnant?.......
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I can't help but LOVE (love love love love) this show more and more. Tonight was great!

Am I the only one who is NOT seeing the upcoming show previews each week? The announcer says it is coming up, but then they show previews for Dark Blue, which is the show that follows it. Do they run the following weeks show previews for Leverage during Dark Blue?
    Is Gina Bellman (Sophie) pregnant? Sometimes I think she is, sometimes it just looks like she has gained weight.....
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3652570;
    Am I the only one who is NOT seeing the upcoming show previews each week? The announcer says it is coming up, but then they show previews for Dark Blue, which is the show that follows it. Do they run the following weeks show previews for Leverage during Dark Blue?
    Is Gina Bellman (Sophie) pregnant? Sometimes I think she is, sometimes it just looks like she has gained weight.....
    I've seen the same thing, Mike'sgirl. I don't mind all that much because I know I'm going to like it, but it is kind of annoying when they do that. I don't watch Dark Blue.

I do think Gina Bellman is pregnant. They've been dong the standard hide it shots of her and her face has that full, pregnant look. Don't know for sure, but I'd put a wager on it.

+ Reply to Thread