+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Leverage

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Leverage

I love this show! It is going to the top of my TNT list along with The Closer and Saving Grace. Hooray for TNT being able to find clever, sophisticated writing (along with super photography) and package it. Tim Hutton needed this type of role, and the cast is superb.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Last night's episode was terrific. Leverage is maintaining its quality so far and is a pleasure to watch.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

I cant agree more! I love this cast, i didnt hink i'd find a show up there with Burn Notice, IPS, and Psych.. and TNT managed it!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

I thought the episode was great as well and loved how caring Sophie is with Nate. He wouldn't leave her behind, and she took care of him; plus the team didn't rely on Nate to restructure the plan. What's not to love about the quirky Parker, nerdy Alec or Kung Fu hero Eliot? The casting is terrific, and as much as I love Tim Hutton it's the teamwork and interplay of the characters that I love most about the show.

I enjoyed that they recycled the money (initial intention and to rescue the mom) and covered two scams in one episode.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

This show has just been renewed for a second season by TNT. I am still liking it a lot.

Yay!!

wonderful news!!! So nice to see a show i get in to stick around
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

Love this show. Glad to see it will be around.

Happy news! I'm liking this show more and more. It actually prompted me to re-rent Tim Hutton's Nero Wolfe series, which I find I'm enjoying as much as I did when it was an original A&E series.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I love the dysfunctional family quality of this group. I love every scam they pull, but the group dynamics is what has me. The team blends as well as (IMO) the NCIS team does. Each has lovable if not quirky characters.
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I loved last nights show.. Parker on the 'happy pills' was too funny.

The only issue im having over this is Nate and his drinking.. I dont want them to over use it. I understand his issues with his son passing and the drinking.. but i so dont want him to be 'that drunk jerk' as the show goes on.

+ Reply to Thread