+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Leverage

Re: Leverage

Parker, Hardison, Eliot=OT3. I love Tim and Gina too, but my fave characeters are the OT3 as I fondly refer to them.

It competes with other shows I am watching (True Blood and Drop Dead Diva).... but I am thinking of dropping TB and picking up Leverage. Maybe I will get caught up on this show online, and then put it back on my DVR and drop HBO - TB. I did not like the dynamics of the team when Jeri was on, but if that has changed and the old team is back in full swing..... you've peaked my interest and I should check it out. Thanks for the reminder!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar

you can always DvR a later showing.. thats what i do.. so i dont miss anything!
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Last night's episode, "The Three Card Monte Job," was a pearl among pearls. Tom Skerritt was fantastic Nate's dad; he and Tim Hutton played against each other magnificently. Gina, Beth, Christian, and Aldis were all at the top of their game, and the writing was superb. I suspect we haven't seen the last of Jimmy Ford.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;4031352;
    Last night's episode, "The Three Card Monte Job," was a pearl among pearls. Tom Skerritt was fantastic Nate's dad; he and Tim Hutton played against each other magnificently. Gina, Beth, Christian, and Aldis were all at the top of their game, and the writing was superb. I suspect we haven't seen the last of Jimmy Ford.
    I agree. Tom Skerritt just seems to get better with age. This is my favorite show on right now. I even got my daughter watching it, and she never watches television.
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread