+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: 24--Redemption & Season 7

Re: 24--Redemption & Season 7

Quote Originally Posted by lookinout2;3459972;
    Did we ever find out this sesason what went down between Martha Logan and Aaron?
    I don't think there was any mention at all this season. What we saw in a previous season was she was still a flaming alcoholic, and Aaron seemed pretty fed up with it, I thought.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I *finally* watched the finale, and color me shocked that Kim was not totally useless. But "boo" on the writers for making me get teary on the last hour. That's not why I watch 24!!!!! But really, this makes up for the last season. Maybe the bar was lowered after the last "day", but I did enjoy the season

FORT Fogey

I read this morning that Freddie Prinze, Jr has been cast for the next season of 24, and will be playing an ex-marine who becomes a part of CTU, and is a Jack Bauer protege. I'm not impressed with the casting. I just don't think Freddie has the acting chops to transform from the wimpy teen chick flick guy to being badass enough to be just like Jack.

Quote Originally Posted by Veruka;3473850;
    I read this morning that Freddie Prinze, Jr has been cast for the next season of 24, and will be playing an ex-marine who becomes a part of CTU, and is a Jack Bauer protege. I'm not impressed with the casting. I just don't think Freddie has the acting chops to transform from the wimpy teen chick flick guy to being badass enough to be just like Jack.
    Neither do I, but -- who knows? -- he might surprise us. (Like we have any choice in the matter . . .)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

FORT Fan

It's November, so 24 is not that far away now...

Some news about the new season for those interested:

'24' scoop: President Logan returns! | Ausiello | EW.com

Odd to be watching The Perfect Storm movie recently. There is a side plot of a family on a sailboat facing down the hurricane. Cherry Jones plays the wife, pleading with hubby (the guy who played her Chief of Staff on 24), to please, please turn back now.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678