+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: 24--Redemption & Season 7

Re: 24--Redemption & Season 7

She looked to be really annoyed at the prospect of Chief of Staff. COS is a lot of work. I think Olivia had other plans about how to spend her time, like sabotaging the administration, LOL.

FORT Fan

Coming soon to 24... the return of KIM BAUER! The hints are all over. ONLY a family member can save Jack... and he only has one left.

Why would the president stop the airstrikes when they would have happened in seconds? Could Starkwood have launched the missiles after blown up? I don't get it.

Hopefully next week we'll get to see what the point of all this is. "I want a meeting in the Oval Office." What's the point of that? So he can demand that they get to stay in business?

Quote Originally Posted by norm;3405989;
    Coming soon to 24... the return of KIM BAUER! The hints are all over. . .
    More than hints -- it's smack-dab in the show's summary in its listing in the current TV Guide. (So will there be a smackdown between Kim Bauer and the president's daughter to determine who's the most useless?)
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Someone predicted a frolick through the rose garden with a cougar, LOL.

FORT Fan

^^^ LOL. I'm dreading the reappearance of Kim Bauer. But I guess I'll excuse it since it's been a pretty decent season this year.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

I finally got caught up on the past two weeks' episodes last night. Damn it! (<---said a la Jack Bauer) I do NOT want Kim Bauer back. I can't stand that character. Why couldn't she have been eaten by the cougar/mountain lion/whatever?!?! But I just have this feeling Renee is going to call her to save her father. Sheesh. And this season was going so well. (Even if I do think Jon Voight is totally channeling Donald Trump in his performance. )

I am just sick about Tony!!

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Best season of 24 EVER!

FORT Fan

Haven't we seen this "Tony was good, then bad, but maybe he's still good" story line before? Oh wait, that was this season! Ridiculous!

And as predicted, the whole "let's meet in the Oval Office" thing, made no sense whatsoever. More like, let's meet here so you can arrest me.

We'll see what the last few hours have in store. There has to be something even bigger out there...

FORT Fan

How many hours do we have left?

At least Kim's visit was short. I wonder though if she will pop back up before the season is over. I guess she would have to since Jack will be around for Day 8.

Tony...couldn't really care to be honest. I'm more interested in getting back to the president's daughter and getting to the bottom of what she's been up to.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I was just reading that Cherry Jones wil be back next season and so will the actress playing Renee. CTU will be back and Day 8 will be set in NY.
    I've got that new "I'm a single girl swag"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast