+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 54 123456789101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Sons of Anarchy

Is anybody watching this one? Mr. Melitta saw the previews for it and we have been hooked since. I have not seen the guy who plays Jax in anything else, but that guy is HOT!

SONS OF ANARCHY Official Website - Only on FX

A man in his early 30s struggles to find a balance in his life between being a new dad and his involvement in a motorcycle gang.

Club members
    Clarence "Clay" Morrow (Ron Perlman) is the president of SAMCRO. He is married to Gemma Teller Morrow and stepfather of Jax Teller.
    Jackson "Jax" Teller (Charlie Hunnam) is SAMCRO's vice-president. His day job is mechanic at Teller-Morrow auto. Having recently discovered several of his father's old journals, laying out the original manifesto for SAMCRO, he finds himself doubting the club's direction.
    Robert "Bobby" Munson (Mark Boone Junior) is SAMCRO's treasurer. He does Elvis impersonations in Lake Tahoe. Munson is Jewish. He is a demolition and explosives expert.
    Alex "Tig" Trager (Kim Coates) is SAMCRO's sergeant-at-arms
    Filip "Chibs" Telford (Tommy Flanagan) is a member of SAMCRO. He is originally from Scotland.
    James "Gunner" Samson (Michael Fantozzi) is the youngest member of the club.
    Piermont "Piney" Winston (William Lucking) is a co-founder of SAMCRO. Opie is his son.
    Harry "Opie" Winston (Ryan Hurst) is a member of SAMCRO. He works at a mill chipping wood and is a demolition and explosives expert. Piney Winston is his father, who is disappointed at his son's inability to make ends meet on his day job and his reluctance to participate in the club's illegal activities following his incarceration.
    Juan Carlos "Juice" Ortiz (Theo Rossi) is the club's hacker and intelligence officer.
    Kip "Half-Sack" Epps (Johnny Lewis) is a prospective member of the club. He is a veteran of the Iraq War. His nickname ("Half-Sack") stems from the fact he lost a testicle during the Iraq War.

Womenfolk
    Gemma Teller Morrow (Katey Sagal) is the wife of Clay Morrow and the widow of John Teller. Jax and Abel Teller are her son and grandson, respectively. Is extremely protective of her son and grandson, she longs for the day when Jax will, in her eyes, be ready to assume control over SAMCRO in order to ensure the organization's survival for another generation.
    Dr. Tara Knowles (Maggie Siff) is Jax's ex-girlfriend. She is a pediatric resident at the local hospital who is now tending to Jax's gravely ill infant son Abel. Is on bad terms with Gemma, over her manipulations over those around her for her own agendas.
    Wendy Case (Drea de Matteo) is Jax Teller's ex-wife and the mother of Abel Teller. She is a drug addict who did methamphetamine during her pregnancy. Overdosed after Gemma gave her drugs, with the instructions to commit suicide via overdose after Gemma revealed that she would use Wendy's drug addiction to ensure she never have any contact with her son.
    Donna Winston (Sprague Grayden) is Opie's wife and the mother of his children. Has disdain for SAMCRO and wishes to separate herself and Opie from the club's grasp.
    Cherry (Taryn Manning) is a wannabe "old lady" of the Devil's Tribe (a friendly MC) who takes an interest in Half-Sack.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Re: Sons of Anarchy

This is actually a really good show. I've been watching and have finally figured out most of the crew and what they are about. It's worth it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Regular

I agree that this show is good. I'm hooked. Who would imagine that Peggy Bundy could be this scary.

FORT Regular

Wow! That final scene in the garage last night was gruesome! Man, I love this show!

Good show, just picked up for second season yesterday.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Season 2 premier is tonight - forget the DVR, watch it live if at all possible. This is a great show with multi-layered characters. Kurt Sutter hit the ball straight out of the part with this one!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Was pretty good tonite
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Kao

Henry Rollins has joined the cast--therefore, I must watch it!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Last night's season opener was awesome... as expected. As usual, I can't wait to see what happens next! Yes Henry Rollins joining the cast this season is a great addition. He does quality work every time.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Mellita: Thanks for the run down on all of the great characters. What does SAMCRO stand for? I'm guessing the SAM stands for Sons of Anarchy (maybe) but what about "CRO"? I always thought they were talking about a person named Sam Crowe! Haha!
    I know Tara used to be Jaxx girlfriend, however I still don't get why Gemma hates her so much.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 54 123456789101151 ... LastLast