+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 54 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by AJane;4079340;
    Nope, unless you use a U.S. satellite provider like Direct TV...you might be able to get FX on that. I watch online.
    Well that sucks. But thanks for the info. I'lll look into watching it online I suppose.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Linkers;4078614;
    Anyone have a feeling that Jax might not be Gimmas real son. That he might be the son of the women in Belfast?
    Nope, cuz this is a Kurt Sutter show, not a daytime soap opera

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips;4082296;
    Well that sucks. But thanks for the info. I'lll look into watching it online I suppose.
    Only problem I have with watching it online now that Dish network has dropped FX is that the online episodes aren't up to the current ones....so far Hulu just has first two episodes. GRrrrrr.....
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;4083998;
    Only problem I have with watching it online now that Dish network has dropped FX is that the online episodes aren't up to the current ones....so far Hulu just has first two episodes. GRrrrrr.....
    you can purchase the episodes from Amazon for very cheap and get them, usually, one day after airing.

Paying for TV goes against my grain; but I still want to see this show. I must continue to be patient.
    The Bachelor/Bachelorette series is a soap opera with unskilled actors, bad writing, and beautiful locations...it even edits the real moon!

I just started watching this show and have seen about 3 episodes. Are these old seasons? How long has it been running?

I have two questions for those who have been following it and know it well.
    What was in the letters that Jax's wife was reading when the episode went off. Someone had put them in his bag. I don't know anything about what they are. (I presume this is the finale for the season.) And, are the Sons of Anarchy a motorcycle gang like Hell's Angels used to be? I'm trying to sort through the characters and events without going to the beginning.

Is this season over already? Seriously? That means I missed almost half of the episodes

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;4123910;
    Is this season over already? Seriously? That means I missed almost half of the episodes

Oh, I don't know. It just seemed as if they were wrapping up a lot of story lines in that last episode. Several people killed in just that one episode. As far as I could tell, all the twists and turns came together. I'll check into it.

I just discovered that it was the finale. I looked at FX and Wikipedia. I read some updates that give me a better idea of what was going on. I still don't know the background on the letters though.

I loved the music from the finale. Here's a link. It was a cover from the Neil Young song Hey, Hey, My, My

YouTube - Battleme- Hey Hey My My-Sons of Anarchy

The letters came from the woman in Ireland. She and Jax's father were together and had a girl. He was writing to her the whole time he was living with Jax and the mom in the states. She put the letters in the bag to give Jax an idea of what happened to his father.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread