Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

TV Guide finale

SAMCRO vs Zoebelle's crew

Cliffhanger

Jax in middle of cliffhanger

Cliffhanger leads to a huge problem next year

Cliffhanger with Jax seems simple enough--Jax gets shot during the big Zoebelle/SAMCRO shotdown

Huge problem next year? what if Clay see's an chance to get rid of Jax when no one is looking during the shootout? I was suprised they made it thru this season without resolving the Clay/Jax situation, I can see them making it thru another whole season.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3754337;
    TV Guide finale

SAMCRO vs Zoebelle's crew

Cliffhanger

Jax in middle of cliffhanger

Cliffhanger leads to a huge problem next year

Cliffhanger with Jax seems simple enough--Jax gets shot during the big Zoebelle/SAMCRO shotdown

Huge problem next year? what if Clay see's an chance to get rid of Jax when no one is looking during the shootout? I was suprised they made it thru this season without resolving the Clay/Jax situation, I can see them making it thru another whole season.
    Maybe Gemma will end up walking in on the potential Clay/Jax showdown and have to decide who to kill? Of course, it should be Clay but who knows where the future storyline will take us?
    It's going to be a long winter without SOA

I think thats the first time I liked Jax's girlfriend. Took the hospital Administrator out behind the woodshed and laid the law down.

Richard Hatch Season 1

That made me hate her even more. I can't stand Tara. From the previews of next weeks season finale someone is pointing a gun at her head, hopefully they pull the trigger. I know that sounds awful, but I just don't like her.

While part of me kind of enjoyed seeing the smug little hospital administrator get clocked, another part of me said "wait a minute...the Tara from last season may have snapped and cussed the woman out, but wouldn't have physically assaulted her". Is the town of Charming so cut off from the real world that aggravated assault and terroristic threats wouldn't get reported by a hospital administrator? Um, HELLO!!!

I know, I know...it's a television show - not supposed to make sense.

Still, gotta love it.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Tara seems to have made a choice... to embrace the MC family instead of fighting against it (as if she's above it all). She's pretty much following Gemma's lead which may have seemed surprising last season (as they had much baggage leftover from the past) but not as much this season since they've gone thru quite a bit together and reached a common ground.

And for anyone who was a fan of The Shield... tell me... just how good was it to see Kenny Johnson (Lemansky) in that episode last night! Not enough scenes or dialogue but I hope it's glimpse of things to come. Thanks, Kurt, for bringing my boy back into the fold... I'm a huge fan of Kenny!

So hard to believe next week is the season finale. Say it isn't so

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3757231;
    Tara seems to have made a choice... to embrace the MC family instead of fighting against it (as if she's above it all). She's pretty much following Gemma's lead which may have seemed surprising last season (as they had much baggage leftover from the past) but not as much this season since they've gone thru quite a bit together and reached a common ground.

And for anyone who was a fan of The Shield... tell me... just how good was it to see Kenny Johnson (Lemansky) in that episode last night! Not enough scenes or dialogue but I hope it's glimpse of things to come. Thanks, Kurt, for bringing my boy back into the fold... I'm a huge fan of Kenny!

So hard to believe next week is the season finale. Say it isn't so
    Never watched The Shield, but I have seen him on Saving Grace and enjoy him on that show.

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3757228;
    While part of me kind of enjoyed seeing the smug little hospital administrator get clocked, another part of me said "wait a minute...the Tara from last season may have snapped and cussed the woman out, but wouldn't have physically assaulted her". Is the town of Charming so cut off from the real world that aggravated assault and terroristic threats wouldn't get reported by a hospital administrator? Um, HELLO!!!

I know, I know...it's a television show - not supposed to make sense.

Still, gotta love it.
    As Tara told her "SAMCRO runs the police and the town" ,can't go to police.

Blame Gemma for the change, it was her " Your Jax Tellers girlfriend, your important and deserve respect speech" that put that in her head.

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3757274;
    As Tara told her "SAMCRO runs the police and the town" ,can't go to police.

Blame Gemma for the change, it was her " Your Jax Tellers girlfriend, your important and deserve respect speech" that put that in her head.
    Yeah, I figured....but that still doesn't ring quite true for a character like Tara - healer, do no harm, etc. etc. - deciding to so thoroughly embrace all the aspects of being Jax's "old lady". And just because SAMCRO owns Unser doesn't mean they own all other law enforcement in the area. But again, I know....IT'S JUST A T.V. SHOW.

*sigh* You know, if I had a more fulfilling life, I wouldn't give a crap and could just enjoy it for what it is - entertainment.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3757315;
    And just because SAMCRO owns Unser doesn't mean they own all other law enforcement in the area.
    Remember the black sheriff deputy that got shot helping SAMCRO, so SAMCRO'S got people in the sheriff's office too.

Richard Hatch Season 1

+ Reply to Thread