+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 63 FirstFirst ... 44445464748495051525354555657585960616263 LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I came across this casting update for next season. Just in case someone doesn't want to know, I'll put the link in spoiler tag since the link name pretty much gives it away.
    Read on if you are interested
    To me, it does give an indication of where things are heading in the and final season.
    This appears to lend some credence to my earlier suggestion of the way I see things playing out in season seven...hmm...
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

*BUMP* Just a reminder that season 7 premieres tonight!

Katy Segal as on Craig Ferguson last night. It's clear she's one of his favorite guests and I'm glad we got at least one more appearance from her before he ends his run in December.

They showed a clip from, I assume, tonight's premiere and it looks like it's going to be bananas. The slip showed [spoilers] Roosevelt telling Gemma that Tara didn't narc on Jax and that he turned himself in. She's covered in blood in the scene, and it seems like he knows what she did. [/spoilers]

I'm curious to see how long it is before Jax finds out what Gemma did. I hope they don't drag it out for too long. I want the drama to start! I can't wait for that scene between Charlie and Katy right after Jax finds out!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Can't wait!! Gonna be bittersweet with this being the final season, but I'm ready for the ride!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I've got just over 10 minutes to go until the premiere!

Katey got her star on the Walk of Fame today. Her Married With Children co-stars were there as were some of the SOA guys.
    Katey Sagal Receives Her Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame | Variety
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

What a fantastic job Charlie Hunnam is doing already this season! His eyes are so flat, he really looks like a man with a dead soul. I was riveted every time his face was on-screen.

I was a little taken aback at how puffy Marilyn Manson looked - my husband didn't believe it was him at first. I assume Tully will somehow get out of jail as he's supposedly one of the major players this season? Didn't see much of Jamal-Warner though I recognized him right away.

All in all, the premiere was as good as I expected...even though it was very bad of me to laugh when Bobby dragged wheelchair guy down the street (that actor was very familiar to me but couldn't place him) and when Juice had Unser trussed up in Wendy's apartment - all I could think was that Unser has lasted for the past 6 years with cancer which really should have killed him off a few seasons ago, so at this point I've got my money on him to outlive everyone else.
    Critical likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    I've got just over 10 minutes to go until the premiere!

Katey got her star on the Walk of Fame today. Her Married With Children co-stars were there as were some of the SOA guys.
    Katey Sagal Receives Her Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame | Variety
    Good for her! I want to see her in more shows/movies!
    inthegarden likes this.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

Oh, my...I just couldn't stay up to watch until tonight and wow! I'm with Critical, get the truth out about Gemma, and soon. How freaking evil...The whole, I'm not a psychopath...we were protecting the Club...yikes!

I've had a problem since I saw the trailer, "I lost the woman I love, I'm not gonna lose the Club..." Um, what about your KIDS?! Yikes, I hope Wendy hooks up with Nero and Unser's their nanny...
    Last edited by wannasee; 09-11-2014 at 04:43 AM.

I was watching a concert on youtube a couple years ago or so of Marilyn Manson and Johnny Depp at Gods of Rock or something. He's been puffy for awhile. But I thought it was a perfect role for him.

It was such a sad premier episode right from the get go. I'm interested to see how he takes this last season.

Throughout the entire show I just wanted to drop kick Gemma. Guess that shows how well Katey Sagal is handling this role. Good episode.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Goodness, A great episode. Sad.
    The after show interview with Kurt Sutter, Charlie Hunnam and Katy Segal was good. It helped me to understand all the violence and how they can act those scenes.

+ Reply to Thread