+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 242434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

I can't wait for the next two episodes, but I also sort of don't want to watch because I know they're going to be brutal. I mean, how could they not be?

From Michael Ausiello:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I can tell you that this week’s penultimate episode is the deadliest of the season and lays the groundwork for a doozy of a finale on the 10th.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Dear lord, what did I just see?! Haven't been able to get on here much this season but have kept up on the posts. I'm...speechless.

I read spoilers ahead of the episode and now I can't bear to watch. Maybe in a few days.....
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Read the recap. May actually buy the episode to watch tonight from Amazon (I'm a season behind... don't get that channel).

Anyhow, this makes season 7 seem more interesting to me. If this doesn't start to tear the club and family apart and cause epic destruction I don't know what will.

I had taken a break from the show and recently returned. Well, I've really had enough this time. The boys now have no one to raise them. It's so sad. I know it's fiction, but the show has nothing positive for those kids. Just sickening. I already despised most of the characters except for Tara and the kids......and Nero. But, I'm done. I'll come here and read about next season. The only reason I would tune in again is to see Gemma get taken down. Of couse, she'll probably end up smelling like a rose. lol

Did anyone catch the aftershow? It was the producer and the actors who play Gemma and Tara. Isn't Gemma married to that guy? Anyway, they were rehashing the death of Tara. They seemed very uncomfortable. You could cut the tension with a knife. What's up with that? I've seen lots of aftershows for other shows and this was weird. ?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

What a great episode. I may not have liked everything that happened but it was great storytelling and great acting. Definitely knew Tara wasn't gonna survive thru till the end of the series, and I'm not surprised it was Gemma who did the deed but dayum it was so brutal... close to the level of brutality of Opie's death.
    dreamonia and MiniDiva like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I literally just finished watching last night's episode and I am DUMBFOUNDED. Geez..

I knew the season would mayhem but didn't see it being carried out by whom it was carried out by. I was on the edge of my seat wondering who'd be killed next. I thought for sure when Juice hugged Gemma that he'd be spraying her with bullets too....WOW...

I admit, I cried at that very last bit with Jax and Tara.
    dreamonia and MiniDiva like this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    What a great episode. I may not have liked everything that happened but it was great storytelling and great acting. Definitely knew Tara wasn't gonna survive thru till the end of the series, and I'm not surprised it was Gemma who did the deed but dayum it was so brutal... close to the level of brutality of Opie's death.
    Agree. Very brutal and shocking despite the advance warning from Directors and cast. Next time I will believe them! Hopefully the show and actors will be nominated for Emmys. I have grown to love Maggie Siff and will follow her career.

I am grateful for a 9 months break in the show.

I really really appreciate that Kurt doesn't try to sugar coat this lifestyle. It's a tough tough lifestyle and the collateral damage in these lifestyles is epic. It is fiction but to me it would be a billion times more fictious if there wasn't a death like Tara's and realistically if this was real life those boys wouldn't stand a snow ball's chance in hades. They are destined to either die or join in that lifestyle. Even if Tara had survived. Which lets face it she was not firing on all cylinders from the get go. She's the one who threw away her education and career to shack up with a criminal and his criminal organization basically. That's the sad reality of it all. There truly is no happy ending in this stuff. And I appreciate that Kurt doesn't romanticize the destruction or the cost of it.
    Marlena_M and bee stung lips like this.

wow, just speechless from the finale -- sad to see Tara go and the way she went just shaking my head. Crazy!!!

next season should be awesome...sad to know it may be the final one. I am sure Kurt Sutter will not disappoint us and I have a feeling he will wrap things up for us.

Maggie is due to have a baby not sure when so at least she can get some time off to relax with her new bundle of joy!

+ Reply to Thread