+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556 LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Sons of Anarchy

I loved how Unser really, REALLY laid it all out for Gemma. Not about his feelings for her, per se, (since we've always known that to be true) but in terms of what the future holds for Abel and Thomas.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

So if Unser really cares about the boys, why did he turn on Tara? He's on my bleep list now too. lol I used to really like him.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    So if Unser really cares about the boys, why did he turn on Tara? He's on my bleep list now too. lol I used to really like him.
    I think it was the fake pregnancy/miscarriage. It shows how far gone Tara is. He wouldn't let Gemma take the fall for that. Also, Unser knows that while the boys aren't necessarily safe because of the danger surrounding the club now, Gemma would never hurt them.

Yet Tara seems to still be torn about Jax. He seems to be receptive to even the slightest overture from her but he's been proving how ruthless he can be...who knows how he will react.
    bee stung lips and Duckyface like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I thought he made it pretty clear when he told Tara he was sorry to see what "the life" had done to her.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Considering everything about Gemma....well.. perhaps I'm harsh, but I don't see any problem with Tara pulling whatever scheme that is necessary to get Gemma away from the boys. If Gemma truly loves the boys, she would see she and the club are too dangerous and not in the best interests of the boys and walk away voluntarily. Look what her judgment and parenting skills have done for Jax. Family is great, but when it thrives on violence, crime and daily life threatening episodes, it's not in the children's best interests. There is no future there, but death or prison. Granted, Tara knew this from day one. She was an idiot to get mixed up with the bunch, but the boys are innocent and shouldn't have to suffer.

Is Nero officially in the club? Now that Clay is dead, how does Gemma fit in? Do old ladies get to stay in the club when they are widowed? I thought not. And what about financial support. I think Clay transferred control of some assets to Gemma before his death.

Who is on the's club's payroll? Granted, Jax and the main members, but what about the others? Gemma? Unser? Tara? Nero? What about the mother of Jax' older child? I missed the part where she first came back. How was she affording that apt? Did she work?
    Last edited by Debb70; 11-22-2013 at 09:56 AM.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Considering everything about Gemma....well.. perhaps I'm harsh, but I don't see any problem with Tara pulling whatever scheme that is necessary to get Gemma away from the boys. If Gemma truly loves the boys, she would see she and the club are too dangerous and not in the best interests of the boys and walk away voluntarily. Look what her judgment and parenting skills have done for Jax. Family is great, but when it thrives on violence, crime and daily life threatening episodes, it's not in the children's best interests. There is no future there, but death or prison. Granted, Tara knew this from day one. She was an idiot to get mixed up with the bunch, but the boys are innocent and shouldn't have to suffer.
    Tara gets absolutely no passes whatsoever from me. Its all well and good to pull out the "she's a mama bear protecting her babies" spiel when its convenient, but if she'd been such a great mother from the get-go she'd have never put her (and Jax' kids) in harms way to begin with. She went into her relationship / marriage to Jax with her eyes WIDE open. She knew perfectly well what she was getting into and knew how Jax was raised in it. She doesn't get to yank the boys out of their father and grandmother's life just because she's grown tired of the danger of lifestyle and just because she wants to make some grand statement about how great a mother she is.

Either way, she will now deal, depending on what both Jax and Gemma allow to happen with the boys as both the aforementioned would do any thing to protect those boys as much as she would.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    inthegarden likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I don't think Jax or Gemma have any way to control protecting the boys. They are on dead end roads for diaster. I hope the writers really play that out when the series finally wraps up. I would like to see Gemma and Jax either in prison or worse. lol

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I don't think Jax or Gemma have any way to control protecting the boys. They are on dead end roads for diaster. I hope the writers really play that out when the series finally wraps up. I would like to see Gemma and Jax either in prison or worse. lol
    But you do realize, whether right or wrong, both Jax and Gemma are willing to kill for their causes though, right? Thus the ultimate control is within their power unless of course, the law intervenes.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 11-22-2013 at 10:54 AM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I'll admit I used to have some tolerance for the club and some of it's members, but the more I watched, the more I saw it as BS and with their manipulation, selfishness and violence lost any patience. IMO, I would respect Jax and Gemma if they would see the boys are going to have a future similar to theirs if they do not escape that lifestyle and send them away permanently. That would speak to me, but insisting that they have something to offer the boys with their life.....nay.. I don't buy it. It's like not putting your kids in a lifeboat and insisting they go down on the sinking ship with you. I think Tara finally gets that. I don't think she minds giving her life for the boys to survive and that may happen.

Please let me nit pick. So, Jax tells the story of how Clay and the other guys were killed to the guy who returned after the shootings. This is the story that this guy is supposed to tell his bosses. But, is this story also for the police? Are they going to clean up that murder scene and dispose of the bodies OR are they leaving it for the police to investigate. If the police investigate, they are going to tell that somone shot Clay several times AFTER he was laying on the floor. You can tell that from the trajectory of the bullets. And the other guys were already dead, so who made those shots? I don't think Jax thought it through.

Is Nero officially in the club? Now that Clay is dead, how does Gemma fit in? Do old ladies get to stay in the club when they are widowed? I thought not. And what about financial support. I think Clay transferred control of some assets to Gemma before his death.

Who is on the's club's payroll? Granted, Jax and the main members, but what about the others? Gemma? Unser? Tara? Nero? What about the mother of Jax' older child? I missed the part where she first came back. How was she affording that apt? Did she work?
    Fair enough. I'm a Gemma fan so I'm on her side no matter what.

Nero's not in the club. He's not a biker anyway, he's a business associate. Women are never in the club, old ladies or not. Biker clubs are unapologetically misogynistic. No bikes, no votes, no club colours. Gemma is different because she runs TM, but she's definitely not in the club. Presumably she gets a paycheque from TM, as would the club members - but yeah, I seem to recall that Clay gave her his money. Nero runs a successful brothel. Tara's a doctor. Unser is a sick old guy, I assume on disability since he left the force, and lives in a trailer on the TM lot because either Clay or Jax gave him permission as payback for his cooperation with the club when he was chief. Wendy was working with other addicts (I think at the same hospital as Tara), or at least she was until she relapsed.
    inthegarden likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread