+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3839404142434445464748495051525354 LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Sons of Anarchy

I just read on the Sons if Anarchy Facebook page that there might be a spinoff show in the works. If done right this would be awesome. Especially since there are only two more seasons left of the current show.

I'd definitely watch.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I thought his goal was 7 seasons leaving one more after this?
    bee stung lips likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    I thought his goal was 7 seasons leaving one more after this?
    You're right...you're right. For whatever reason I was thinking this was season 5 we're on instead of season 6.

He's doing a nice arc with this though. I hope he sticks to not tying this up with a nice little warm fuzzy bow.

Quote Originally Posted by causingchaos View Post
    He's doing a nice arc with this though. I hope he sticks to not tying this up with a nice little warm fuzzy bow.
    Same here.

Re the spin-off, I think Kurt said it would be a prequel to the current show, so, there would be a lot of possibilities to work with there.

While it may be too late to save the marriage, Tara's outrage and jealousy at catching Jax with Collette at least demonstrated raw emotion that he hasn't seen from her since returning from prison. Prior episode, he begged her to let him back in and told her he loved her even though she stopped telling him. She has been holding her anger and rage inside while scheming a way out of life with SAMCRO to protect her children. The marriage is broken but the love is still there.

Maggie Siff (Tara) is signed up for season 7 but is pregnant in real life which may impact her filming early in Season 7. Sutter will probably write this into the script somehow by sending her away somewhere or incorporate her real pregnancy. We know to expect the unexpected with him.

OH. MY. GOD. I'm watching the episode again before I comment again because seriously. HOLY CR@P.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    OH. MY. GOD. I'm watching the episode again before I comment again because seriously. HOLY CR@P.
    I know, right??? My husband, daughters and I were absolutely stunned....Jax is OFF THE CHAIN. I guess, technically, he upheld his end of the deal with the Fed lady, though. Right? Hah...
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

I took a break from the show, but returned to watch the last few episodes. I was actually pulling for Tara. I mean what do you have to do to protect your kids? lol

Can someone explain why Nero seems just fine with Gemma, despite her supporting the murder of her husband...TWICE? I kind of like him, but man, he deserves better.

OMG. Well, it does get bloody towards the end of a SOA season. I did gasp out loud when he shot Galen - that was unexpected. But man, he had it coming. Thought Connor was contemplating suicide at the end, but I guess he's going to take Jax's advice and go with the story that helps them both.

I thought Clay's demise was somehow anti-climactic. I didn't see it coming that way at all. Visually, the aftermath looked almost supernatural - Clay dressed all in black, the bloody wound at his neck, and all that black-looking blood. I'm actually sorry to see him go, but I did fall for Ron Perlman a bit when I saw him in person. Gemma's reaction - very interesting, her being so emotionally divided over it.

So with two shows to go, who's next? Looks like Wendy will be once again shipped off to rehab, no doubt to reappear in season 7. Bobby has been spared (so glad!). I'm guessing Unser or (*sob*) Nero. I'm not really seeing any of the main guys being killed off, especially with Clay now gone. Will have to see if Tara will take the deal or if the DA will accept the "pile of dead bodies".
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread