+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 63 FirstFirst ... 373839404142434445464748495051525354555657 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Gemma makes a very scary Mother-in-Law!

Now that Gemma has scared Margaret and Jax scared the lawyer Lowen, the kids were taken, Tara is all alone with no one to help her but herself. She looks like she goes on a driving rampage per the preview, probably looking for Thomas. Also, it appears that Jax and Gemma are meeting in Collette's. I wonder if Jax runs to the comfort of Collette now that he is been betrayed by Tara.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I love the devotion between Nero & Gemma. The way they have each other's backs is beautiful. It looks like they are the more likely (or unlikely) fairy-tale couple.

Lots of great moments. Clay's sermon was priceless. Though I don't quite see how this is all going to help break him out? Gemma hiding behind the door to confront Margaret - hah, the look on her face. Now to just wait to see how Jax & Tara will play out.
    RE Gemma and Nero, don't ya just love it, though? Me too.

I'm glad Tara's crooked behaviour was all figured out. I mean Gemma might be a lot of things, but she is certainly innocent of wanting to harm her grandchildren, let alone cause the miscarriage of one of her unborn ones.

Can't wait to see how the Jax / Tara stuff is going to play out next week.

And LOL, yes, Clay's sermon cracked me up. Although I know it was going to end disastrous and brutally. I mean, total YUCK! Guess Clay is picking up the slack on the skin biting and mutilation assaulting tactics, in Otto's memory....EWWWW!

Oh yes, and also, the homeless woman thingie: as soon as I saw that girl who smashed the clubhouse windows out, I thought of the homeless woman. In fact, at first glance I thought that's who it was. But then back at girl's father's house when Jax said his wife in the photo looked familiar, I thought of the homeless woman right away. And then at the end of the show, when they showed the girl walking past a homeless woman picking in the trash, and the woman looked at her, I was like, BINGO! That's it - the homeless woman Jax / Gemma have been encountering for the past three seasons, is the girl's mother. My theory on it, anyway.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 11-08-2013 at 05:22 PM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Oh yes, and also, the homeless woman thingie: as soon as I saw that girl who smashed the clubhouse windows out, I thought of the homeless woman. In fact, at first glance I thought that's who it was. But then back at girl's father's house when Jax said his wife in the photo looked familiar, I thought of the homeless woman right away. And then at the end of the show, when they showed the girl walking past a homeless woman picking in the trash, and the woman looked at her, I was like, BINGO! That's it - the homeless woman Jax / Gemma have been encountering for the past three seasons, is the girl's mother. My theory on it, anyway.
    Hah, that's what I thought too! The "homeless ghost" has actually been around since season 1 - has Kurt Sutter been planning this storyline all this time??
    bee stung lips likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Hah, that's what I thought too! The "homeless ghost" has actually been around since season 1 - has Kurt Sutter been planning this storyline all this time??
    More than likely. I heard an interview with him not to long ago (or read somewhere--can't remember) where he said the homeless woman thing will start to play out and make more sense.

I never really liked the Jax/Tara relationship. She always from the start came off as manipulative to me. Just to varying degrees. It interests me with someone who seems to pick up on those sorts of manipulative cues and has a pretty high degree of street smarts Jax has continually looked the other way. I think his gut instinct in season 1 about her using him to do her dirty work was the most spot on he's ever been about her.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Every single Tara scene tonight just felt so tense to me. The worst ones were where she was alone with just one other person. The suspense is killing me!
    AJane likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Every single Tara scene tonight just felt so tense to me. The worst ones were where she was alone with just one other person. The suspense is killing me!
    She's going to do something huge, definitely. I figure Gemma and Wendy are safe since they've already been confronted. Same with Jax, and I guess Juice. I'm thinking maybe it will be someone who's not directly in her crosshairs, like Nero (though I hope not ). Would they kill her off? Now that it's a sure thing there's only one more season, probably no one except Jax and Gemma are safe.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

She's going to do something huge, definitely. I figure Gemma and Wendy are safe since they've already been confronted. Same with Jax, and I guess Juice. I'm thinking maybe it will be someone who's not directly in her crosshairs, like Nero (though I hope not ). Would they kill her off? Now that it's a sure thing there's only one more season, probably no one except Jax and Gemma are safe.
    I was glad to see Tara's self revelation regarding "what have I become"... and it hitting Jax hard. He's not innocent in her transformation though he's far from responsible for it. Tara has lost everything to be with Jax. Everything. She's even lost herself and it's hard to recognize her against who she was at the start of the series. She knew she was putting it all on the line to be with Jax... but that was her heart. Her head wasn't even in the game. She knew, in her head, she'd be risking everything but I think she was so naive. I feel bad for her but where she is today is a direct result of the decisions she's made... starting with the decision to return to Charming and be with Jax.
    MiniDiva and Debb70 like this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Wow, what an episode last night! I think Tara will end up at the house with Jax and the kids and not do anything else drastic before the night is out. She will be where the kids are. I am glad she found Jax in the act with Colette because it was a jolt of reality for both of them as to how far out control everything is. Jax smartly got his little "overnight bag", picked up the kids from daycare and headed home to wait for Tara to get home. They need a good marriage counselor that doesn't know Gemma!

Wow...what a change in Tara. What a mess she's become. As far as her flipping out over Jax and Colette...lol, what a joke. You've been plotting to take the kids away from Jax for months and to divorce him all without him knowing whats going on, yet you have a problem with him having a mindless romp in the hay with someone? So much for being over him and your marriage. Seems to me a man losing his kids forever is a far bigger blow than you catching him in the act of having sex.

At this point i cant help but wonder if we'll we see Tara doing something drastic like taking her own life by the end of the season. Who knows...

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread