+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Critical, if we'd never had a June Stahl storyline I'd be LOVING this Lee Toric stuff. I'm certain of it!! I love the actor and he plays the part well

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    The dynamic between Jax and Tara is creeping me out. I was thrown off at Tara telling Jax about the pregnancy. And Wendy is more of a schemer than I thought. Is Wendy going to end up back with Jax? (Thinking of her comment to Tara last episode when she said she missed "this place" -TM).
    I am wondering if it is just Wendy who is the real schemer...what scam(s) is/are Tara running?! There is a lot that just isn't sitting right...or more beneath the surface. Every week, I find myself saying/thinking I'm gonna have to watch at least one more time to really try to get everything that happened in the episode!

Oh, and thanks, Critical, for clarifying on the 7th season. Not sure where I picked up that rumor, but glad it is unfounded. :-)

I am loving the Lee Toric storyline as well...I think it's the best plot since the skinheads came to town....

The only season I did not enjoy was when they to Ireland in all honesty I stopped watching but got back into it the following season.

I agree on Juice I cannot believe he is still standing and not broken down ---- yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Critical, if we'd never had a June Stahl storyline I'd be LOVING this Lee Toric stuff. I'm certain of it!! I love the actor and he plays the part well
    Yeah, I still don't care. Donal Logue is killing it with this storyline. It doesn't matter to me if it's similar to something we've seen before. Frankly, Ally Walker is an okay actress, but she's an amateur compared to DL.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I adored Stahl. That crazy look she would get in her eyes. I was super disappointed when she was killed off. I will be sorry to see Toric go, unless he's going to end up being the one to take the club apart.

dreamonia, the skinhead season 2 was my favourite as well. It's the season I started watching (caught up with season 1 afterwards) because I had found out Henry Rollins was going to be in it. (I was at Rollin's spoken-word tour a few months after that season aired and he said that Kurt Sutter had sought him out for the role of A.J. - it was a big joke because IRL, Rollins is the polar opposite of the character. He said he couldn't resist the challenge. ) I also loved how amazing Katey Sagal was in that season - the scenes of the rape were so intense, I still feel a little sick remembering them. It was a great story arc, with her keeping it secret from Clay and Jax and the club.

Ireland and the kidnapping of Abel was also my least-favourite season, but by then I was so hooked I couldn't stop watching.

I am on pins and needles waiting to see how (or if) Tig is going to get out of this Pope mess.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    I.I think it's the best plot since the skinheads came to town....
    And speaking of skinheads...isn't that +skinhead guy named Darby (from a few seasons ago) going to be on next week's episode? He was in the preview for next week.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

^ Oh, boy, was he. Liking some of the developments, here, and others, not so much. Don't want to say too much, until everyone has a chance to watch. I do like thinking about the episode titles...very interesting.

Well, Otto certainly went out with a bang. I don't know if that was what Clay had in mind when he passed him the shiv - thought he was leaving it with Otto so Otto could use it to commit suicide. I'm just astonished that Lee Toric was so short-lived. I mean, now what? The club is going to battle the Irish, the skinheads, and the Pope crew all at once?

So Tara & Wendy are scheming together after all. At least one of them is not going to make it out of this season.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Wow...just now finished watching this week's episode. I guess Kurt must have heard me a couple of weeks ago when I said he should put Otto out of his misery. Actually, I was kind of sad to see him go...but thank God Toric is gone...good riddance! The moment Clay gave him the knife I knew that would be the end of Toric.

And Tara and Wendy...tsk, tsk, tsk...not gonna be a good day when Gemma finds out she's being played by the two of them..
    Marlena_M likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    ^ Oh, boy, was he. Liking some of the developments, here, and others, not so much. Don't want to say too much, until everyone has a chance to watch. I do like thinking about the episode titles...very interesting.
    You can talk about it all you want. If it's already aired, it's fair game without spoiler tags. Anyone who hasn't watched needs to stay out of the discussion thread to avoid being spoiled.

Poor Otto. What more could have been done to him? Maybe Clay thought Otto would use the shiv on himself, but as soon as Toric walked into that room, I knew he was dead.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread