+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 54 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Ewwww. I just threw up in my mouth a little. I don't think so, but it's not that much of a reach. Otto was enraged to find out about Bobby & Luann - he might have considered a go with Tara as payback. I think Tara is probably wanting the test from the hospital because she would be very newly pregnant, and plans to abort the child - if she divorces Jax, she won't be wanting another of his babies, and if she goes to jail, she won't want to be carrying anyone's child.
    Your theory makes more sense and would sit way better with me...lol
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Just got our tickets for our city's comic expo - special guests include Ron Perlman (Clay) and Tommy Flanagan (Chibs). Ron Perlman is doing an hour-long Q&A and I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of Tommy Flanagan without laying out big bucks for a photo op. So excited! If I do manage to get pics I'll post 'em in here.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Just got our tickets for our city's comic expo - special guests include Ron Perlman (Clay) and Tommy Flanagan (Chibs). Ron Perlman is doing an hour-long Q&A and I'm hoping to catch a glimpse of Tommy Flanagan without laying out big bucks for a photo op. So excited! If I do manage to get pics I'll post 'em in here.
    Lucky you! Kim Coates was here in Halifax a couple of months ago and I regretting not getting to see him. Looking forward to your pictures!

While I wasn't surprised the shooter's mom was killed, I was shocked at Juice being the one to do it (not to mention the method). Those two scenes were as hard to watch as Opie's murder.
    Whew, that's what I was thinking, too. Agree with your whole post. I am feeling really, really mixed about many of the characters this season!

Well, that ending with Tig was weird. If there's going to be a major death, wouldn't you do it right at the end of the show? I assume this means Tigger will use another of his nine lives?

The dynamic between Jax and Tara is creeping me out. I was thrown off at Tara telling Jax about the pregnancy. And Wendy is more of a schemer than I thought. Is Wendy going to end up back with Jax? (Thinking of her comment to Tara last episode when she said she missed "this place" -TM).

I am loving the crazy that is Lee Toric, though the attempt at framing Nero seems kinda lame. Loved Peter Weller this episode as well - I'm not sure I really understand his character yet, though. Jax doesn't have a great history with his business partners.

And somehow, I am starting to pity Clay. Now he kind of reminds me of his old Beast character - this sorrowful, head-hanging giant that knows nothing good is going to happen for him.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

New SOA addict here!

Last night's episode was multi-layered with so many story lines. I was overwhelmed and need to read the posts to figure out what is going on! I admit, it is better for me to watch the recorded shows so I can fast forward through the violence.

What is up with Jax's connection and/or attraction with Colette? Was it that she nurtured him when he was a low point and he assumed she was his to have? What a surprise for him to open Colette's door - and stare at Colette and Borasky in the act. Borasky put Jax in his place with that power play. Good, Jax needed to go home to Tara!
    bee stung lips likes this.

I agree with the post about the many different layers that the past few episodes have provided....

Tig...I hope he is not killed off...

Well when Tara finds out about Collette sleeping with Jax....I wonder if the claws will come out especially with the way Tara has been feeling lately.

What up with Wendy? Geez...Gemma's going to kick the sh*t out of her when she finds out about Wendy's trickery.

And they better know what they're doing with Tig. Poor guy still having to deal with all that Damon Pope stuff.

Lee Touric is getting on my last nerve. Evil, evil bastard, he is.
    wannasee likes this.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I'm with you, BSL... As much as I love Donal Logue, I am disliking the whole Lee Toric arc as it just reminds me too much of June Stahl and her attempt to take down the MC by turning them against one another. Granted the character is one sicko with an obvious penchant for violence and a hair trigger (not to mention his drug addiction)... but I'm not feelin this at all.
    Duckyface likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

There are a few of the guys who, if they survive the season, I'll be shocked. Tig and Juice are at the top of the list. I'll be sad to see either of them go. I really love Tig and Kim Coates is such a great actor. I'd miss him on several levels. After all that Juice has been through, I won't be surprised if he just can't take any more and kills himself. He's much too sensitive a soul for this.

Sorry, I love the Lee Toric storyline. He's delightfully psychotic.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread