+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 63 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142434445464748495051 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    To me, the best part is Kurt Sutter plays the role! LoL! I mean, Otto's been thru a crapton of stuff from the mind of Kurt himself. Who better to play this twisted, tortured man!
    This reminded me of a funny comment Kurt Sutter made in the interview I mentioned upthread. The interviewer asked him about Otto's predicament in prison. And his response was basically "yeah, how many other producers are willing to "take it up the behind" literally and figuratively for their show!"
    bee stung lips likes this.

Re: Hell on Wheels

I just have to give kudos to Donal Logue. He's been hitting it out of the park on multiple shows lately. He's SO good on Copper - that accent is totally believable. His stuff on Vikings just hinted at how very good he'll be next season. Then he's just INSANELY good - and totally insane - as Toric. I have to remind myself that it's the same guy who did those silly MTV commercials way back when.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Wow. Even more intense than last week. Jax and Tara's sex scene...harrowing. Great acting from both Charlie Hunnam and Maggie Siff. Amazed Tara is filing for divorce and is still intent on Wendy becoming the kids' guardian. I don't think this move bodes well for Tara's longevity.

While I wasn't surprised the shooter's mom was killed, I was shocked at Juice being the one to do it (not to mention the method). Those two scenes were as hard to watch as Opie's murder.

Donal Logue has been outstanding. I think Lee Toric is going to end up being my favourite SAMCRO foe (well, next to Agent Stahl). I'm now curious as to how Bobby's attempt at forming a Nomad chapter is going to play into this season. They wouldn't be going through all this trouble to show his plotting if they were just going to have him rejoin SAMCRO.
    wannasee likes this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Oh my gosh! How much more can Juicey take? They know he's not the most mentally stable and yet they keep making him do things to prove himself over and over and he's going to crack wide open if they don't give him a break.

AJane I said the same thing about Bobby and his Nomad chapter last night. I think it must play in to this season.

Watching now vs. watching a MC that was completely within the law and above board like Jax wants? Somehow I don't think that's going to happen.

I watch Copper as well and I thought I recognized that face and could not believe it was the same actor from SOA....he is outstanding as an actor what a real find in the world of acting...I have not seen this weeks episode yet but I hope they keep him around I love watching him he draws you in...

I was kinda bummed about Jax hopping into bed with that lady last week - I know us ladies enjoy the booty scenes but man is he a male wh**e....dude keep it in your pants...

I am loving the 1.5 hour episodes I am hoping they keep it up!!! I just hope it does no mean a shorter season...

I watched up to season 4 of this on amazon. Season 5 isn't free with prime yet nor is season 6 but I've been reading recaps of season 6. Towards the end of season 4 I just kind of stopped caring about everyone I found. I couldn't help but wonder early on if Jax's kid's were going to lead to his own demise with one injuring the other or something with his weapons. Though with the school shooting thing maybe not so much. I never really liked Tara and I never had a lot of respect for Jax. Tig, Chibs and Bobby were the only ones I really liked because in the context of the gang they worked somehow. I don't know. I found things getting a hair repetitive in some of the many throw away episodes of the show. I'm hoping that through the recaps of this and next season it gets exciting and maybe I'll make an effort to pick it up again on amazon when I can.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Okay did anyone have the same thought I had after watching Tara ask her boss at the hospital to give her a pregnancy test??? Remember last season when she went to see Otto...didn't he at some point use her to "get himself off", for lack of a better term? I had a horrific thought while watching this past episode that maybe more went on between them that we didn't see during that episode last season. She seemed more than willing to go above and beyond the call of duty in her quest to get him to talk about the Rico case or whatever the heck it's called. So I'm wondering how far she actually "went" with him?? Is it possible she actually did the deed with him and now thinks she might be pregnant for him????!! EEKK!!

Or am I just way out in left-field and imagining things???
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I don't think Otto and Tara "did it"...I think it was more for pleasuring himself. But yuck if she is pregnant with his baby....gross.

Great episode this week!!! So far I have not been let down with anything this season and it has only begun I can only imagine the ride will be enjoyable!

Lots of twists and turns I did not see coming.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

This stuff with Lee Toric reminds me too much of the stuff with June Stahl.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Okay did anyone have the same thought I had after watching Tara ask her boss at the hospital to give her a pregnancy test??? Remember last season when she went to see Otto...didn't he at some point use her to "get himself off", for lack of a better term? I had a horrific thought while watching this past episode that maybe more went on between them that we didn't see during that episode last season. She seemed more than willing to go above and beyond the call of duty in her quest to get him to talk about the Rico case or whatever the heck it's called. So I'm wondering how far she actually "went" with him?? Is it possible she actually did the deed with him and now thinks she might be pregnant for him????!! EEKK!!

Or am I just way out in left-field and imagining things???
    Ewwww. I just threw up in my mouth a little. I don't think so, but it's not that much of a reach. Otto was enraged to find out about Bobby & Luann - he might have considered a go with Tara as payback. I think Tara is probably wanting the test from the hospital because she would be very newly pregnant, and plans to abort the child - if she divorces Jax, she won't be wanting another of his babies, and if she goes to jail, she won't want to be carrying anyone's child.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread