+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

This season has been real good so far. Really looking forward to next weeks episode. I wonder if it will ever be revealed to the Club who really killed Donna.

Quote Originally Posted by sweet_lady;3739034;
    This season has been real good so far. Really looking forward to next weeks episode. I wonder if it will ever be revealed to the Club who really killed Donna.
    about the time they reveal who killed John Teller.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3739039;
    about the time they reveal who killed John Teller.
    I totally forgot about that aspect of the story line. There never has been any mention of exactly how Jax's father was killed (at least not to my limited knowledge of the past 2 seasons)
    I'm wondering if Clay was the one who off'd John Teller? I'm also looking forward to Clay and Jax finding out about Gemma being raped..I hope that will come to light before this season ends.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333;3739646;
    I totally forgot about that aspect of the story line. There never has been any mention of exactly how Jax's father was killed (at least not to my limited knowledge of the past 2 seasons)

I'm wondering if Clay was the one who off'd John Teller? I'm also looking forward to Clay and Jax finding out about Gemma being raped..I hope that will come to light before this season ends.
    John teller died in a accident at the time he & Clay were fighting over control of SAMCRO. Being that the producers have said Son's is "based" on Hamlet there is little doubt Clay was involved. Only question is-Was Gemma?

Click to see Spoiler:
    Word is Gemma tells SAMCRO about rape in November 10th episode

Richard Hatch Season 1

My husband started me watching this show this season and we both became so hooked on it that I went out and bought the season 1 DVD. Don't know why I like it so much, I mean, there are a LOT of plot holes and very implausible situations, but I can't turn away. A few observations:

- Hate the lady FBI character played by Ally Walker. She comes off as a real smug witch. Loved it when Otto smashed her face into the table in season 1 when she tried to get him to rat on Samcro. And I'm in law enforcement!!

- Love the Jax and Tara relationship. I have not seen the last two episodes from season 1 yet, so I don't know if it will come up again about the missing FBI agent who was stalking her. Knew they had to kill him, still can't believe they had sex on the bed less than 5 feet from his dead body though!

- I'm having a hard time with Ron Perlman's character, Clay. Sometimes I like him, other times I recoil. Doesn't help that I picture his face from his Beauty and the Beast Days! (Can't remember the real name of that series with he and Linda Hamilton, but well, you get the idea)

- Gemma is mostly cool, is that scar on her chest real? Didn't Katey Sagal have breast cancer? My good memory days are getting more infrequent, darn it! Now that I have seen most of Season 1, it's going to be harder to believe she didn't commit a little divine retribution on her rapist. Clay will.

Love the show.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

And another thing....having just finished watching the last episode of Season I, Jax's ex-wife Wendy was featured fairly prominently. Is her absence ever going to be explained or addressed at all? I know the character was written out of the show and the actress, Drea de Matteo, is on another series now, but you would think it would at least be mentioned where she is now.

That said, still loving the show.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG;3745136;
    And another thing....having just finished watching the last episode of Season I, Jax's ex-wife Wendy was featured fairly prominently. Is her absence ever going to be explained or addressed at all? I know the character was written out of the show and the actress, Drea de Matteo, is on another series now, but you would think it would at least be mentioned where she is now.

That said, still loving the show.
    true, she could of at least "gone into rehab'

this episode 90 minutes this week

Richard Hatch Season 1

Business is about to pick up

Click to see Spoiler:
    Opie finds out who killed Donna Nov 17th

Gemma tells them she was raped Nov 22nd

Richard Hatch Season 1

Oh wow, those episodes are gonna be good. Can't wait!

Tonight's episode, wow what an ending. So sad.

+ Reply to Thread