+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 262728293031323334353637383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Sons of Anarchy

I actually really really liked this season finale. I'm ok with everything that happened. As always, I'm looking forward to seeing where Kurt takes us next season
    wannasee likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Well, it's going to be a LONG time before I DON'T cringe every time I accidentally bite my tongue. *shivers* Otto. Dude. That was hard core.

SO happy Tiggy made it through! And now he even has a love interest.....although she has four legs and a tail. I love when we see a softer side of these bada$$ bikers. Total karmic justice that Tig was the one to put Pope down.

Now we know how EVERY scumbag who participates in dog fighting should be dealt with. Talk about the perfect punishment.

Nice to hear Katy Sagal singing again. I love "To Sir, With Love" too. I kind of hate Gemma right now, but I love Katy. I'm REALLY hoping Nero is still in Charming next season.....and that Clay is in jail and Tara is NOT.

I can't believe we have to wait until next fall for new episodes.
    wannasee likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Found this on my hard drive. You're welcome
    charlie-hunnam-shirtless-e1305148158187.jpg

ETA: Okay, I've been sitting here ogling that picture for like 10 minutes. That is a beautiful man.
    Last edited by Critical; 12-06-2012 at 06:12 AM.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fanatic

I liked the finale, but Pope wouldn't have been stupid enough, i feel, to not have Jax' bike searched nor trusted Jax to be outside alone. That definitely doesn't
    fit with his character though i have to admit, i liked how it played out. To me, Tara has to be, next to Jemma, the worst representation of womenkind on TV in terms of
    the choices she makes and pretending to have her head together. I love Gemma - she was so smooth with Clay and Tara is no match for her, but i bet she gets babydoll smits to handle her son. Evil at it's finest and she knows what she is.
    wannasee likes this.

Sons of Anarchy

I was just happy that Tig is saved. The look on his face when he saw those dogs & how the guys had to scramble to get him out of there...classic Tig moment.

I suspect Clay will live to scheme another day. I'm thinking maybe he will try to cut some kind of deal. Besides, they need him as the villain. So glad evil Gemma is back, too. That will show Tara who the real bad biker chick is.

Oh, and Otto...I agree with Lee Toric. Way to commit.
    ElizabethG and wannasee like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

GAWD!! What a season finale! Had a little bit of everything...twists, turns, backstabbings galore. That whole Otto thing was brutal...GEEZ! I mean, YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!

Super, super thrilled that it appears Nero will be returning next season. I've fallen in love with Jimmy Smits all over again...
    wannasee likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

"J'ai obtenu cette." "I got it."

Love it. Too many thought they had "it," but what were they left with? So many places this can go next season! Otto's deal stunned me so bad I had to take a break! And then counter that with Tig's reaction to the dog fight...loved that and he has a new friend, now. Always hoped that Jax blamed Pope more for Opie's death than Tig, glad he planned that out but I was nervous his timing would be off. Gemma...wow, wow, wow. Did not expect that. I couldn't figure out how she was gonna go to Ireland with Clay but pitch a fit over Tara taking the boys to Oregon. Sure fooled me. Can't wait to hear everyone's thoughts when it starts up again!

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Attachment 28756

ETA: Okay, I've been sitting here ogling that picture for like 10 minutes. That is a beautiful man.
    OMG...thank you so much for this! He is a fine looking young man. I'm feeling a little cougar-ish right about now!!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I just realized there was shirtless pic of Hunnam up above....WOWSA!!!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Attachment 28756

I shared that pic with a fellow (female) SOA fan. She is very grateful. I've seen some beefcake pictures of Charlie Hunnam but that is exceptional.

I don't know what I'm going to watch now...I've literally spent months catching up on the series and watching the new season. Nothing has captured my attention like this in years.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread