+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 54 FirstFirst ... 242526272829303132333435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Sons of Anarchy

I thought Tara had left after high school... for college and then med school.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I agree. The only thing that I can't quite figure out is why he would be surfacing now.
    If his behavior is any indication, maybe he was in prison.

Grown men crying gets me every time. This article has video of Ryan Hurst and some of the guys shaving off his beard to help him say goodbye to Opie: 'Son of Anarchy' star Ryan Hurst shaves his beard on camera for fans | Inside TV | EW.com
    I just love how much genuine affection they have for one another.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    If his behavior is any indication, maybe he was in prison.

Grown men crying gets me every time. This article has video of Ryan Hurst and some of the guys shaving off his beard to help him say goodbye to Opie: 'Son of Anarchy' star Ryan Hurst shaves his beard on camera for fans | Inside TV | EW.com
    I just love how much genuine affection they have for one another.
    Oh my, I watched that video yesterday and wept all over my keyboard... Few things are as touching as grown men, specifically, tough guys crying.

I love that their brotherhood translates to off screen between all of them too.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Sons of Anarchy

So much for us over-analyzing who Lee Toric was. Brother of the murdered nurse. More than a little weird, though.

Clay losing his patch & his ink - intense. The scene with Hap scribbling over the Reaper tats (that would hurt SO much *shudder*) and the look on Clay's face - that was one of those moments that makes this show so great.

I'm dying to find out what Gemma's end game is. We didn't get to hear what Jax talked to her about, so I couldn't figure out why she is stringing Clay along. And is Tig going to bail on the club & follow Clay to Belfast? I wonder if that's what is going to save him from Pope.

Next week's finale is going to be epic!
    bee stung lips and wannasee like this.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

So true, AJane. We had so much speculation going and it was like Occam's Razor (basically saying the simplest explanation is usually the right one LOL).

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Ha, you two are right. This episode left me really, really sad. Still processing it all, so won't say much except that I really kinda hated Jax for what he did to Wendy.

I am half way through this weeks episode so far. (I am typing with my eyes closed lol) These are my thoughts so far...OH CRAP, OH CRAP, OH CRAP. Will post more in 30 minutes LOL

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne View Post
    I am half way through this weeks episode so far. (I am typing with my eyes closed lol) These are my thoughts so far...OH CRAP, OH CRAP, OH CRAP. Will post more in 30 minutes LOL
    LOL!!! There's so many times I have to avoid this thread when I haven't yet seen the current episode. It's soooooo hard though!

WOW!
    What Jax did to Wendy makes me sick!
    I don't understand why Nero is always so quick to help the club.
    The whole episode all I could think was..please, don't kill Juice or Tig. LOL I am going to have to watch it over.
    Do you think what Jax did to Wendy is almost just as bad as when Gemma got raped? Not sure how to put in spoilers so I am trying not to blab too much lol. Jax is turning into something I don't like at all.

Jax said at the beginning of the episode that you had to be a savage to sit in the president's chair - but I saw him injecting Wendy as something he did to protect Tara & the boys. Mind you I have always disliked Drea de Matteo's characters - despised Wendy from the beginning and I friggin' hated her as Adriana in The Sopranos.

I read an interview with Donal Logue - sounds like Lee Toric will be around in season 6. There was no explanation for the pill bottles in Toric's bag, but the Antonin Artaud book he was reading appears to be heavy foreshadowing of what his character will be like in episodes to come.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

+ Reply to Thread