+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 54 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

I honestly thought Otto just wanted the crucifix. I figured he just snapped when he went after the nurse...he targeted her. If it was just about hurting Jax, then why not kill Tara too?

Gemma with Clay made my skin crawl. Jax seems to know everything, so he must just be punishing Gemma.

Interesting the way the new regime is moving into the roles of the old - Jax/Clay, Chibs/Tig, Bobby/Jax.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Well, Critical, I don't think Jax is going to sell out Juice... if Juicy finds the documents/info at Clay's place. Jax has straight out told Juice one of them is going to meet the Reaper... either him (Juice) or Clay. I can't imagine the show without the Clay conflict but I have really grown to love Juice and would hate to see him go.

As for Tig... I think Jax directly blames him for Opie's death. Had Tig not gone "rogue" and killed Damon Pope's daughter, Pope never would have called for a dead Son when they were in lockup. Pope did not think it was enough to brutally, torturously kill Tig's daughter... that's not nearly enough retribution. Pope wants Tig dead and IMO because Jax holds Tig directly responsible for Op's death, Jax is willing to hand him over. I don't think it'll actually happen though time will tell.

Of course, I could be waaaaaaaay wrong about all of this

I do like your idea about Tara saying Otto grabbed the crucifix from her. I believe that would be my explanation if I were in that situation Otto is one of my faves... probably because he's portrayed by Kurt Sutter who I have been totally into since his writing days on The Shield when he played Margos Dezerian!!!

Yeah, AJane Clay with Gemma made my skin crawl, too... and I think it did the same to Gemma. I like your correlation between old/new.

LOVE this show!
    Last edited by Marlena_M; 11-14-2012 at 09:42 PM.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Love all the twists and turns on this show each week. Poor Juice has been spared for now, but unless something drastically changes, I don't think he'll be around much longer.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

this show is getting nuttier each week but in a good way...Jax has surprised me so much!!! I hope Juice hangs around I like the actor and his portrayal. Good stuff all the way around truly keeps you hooked for the upcoming episodes.

I believe Otto was planning on murdering the nurse....or whoever was in the room, didn't matter who.....with the crucifix from the moment he broke down and cried in front of Tara. And yeah, Tara called it right....he wants Tara to be charged as an accessory and he wants Jax to suffer through that. But it also did kill his involvement in the RICO case, so he kept his word on that score. Extremely clever writing and acting by Kurt Sutter.

Also don't believe that Jax will turn over Tig when it comes right down to it. They have been through too much together.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

I spent the last week and a half watching all 5 seasons of this. WOW, WOW, WOW!!
    First of all....if there is ever another show out there with this many hot men someone HAS to PM me and let me know LOL.
    If anything happens to Tig or Juice I will be very upset. Clay can go now though. I still don't know if I really like Tara or not. I have noticed that this last season they made her look more of a "biker" girl. Can't get enough of Katy Segal. Pretty much everything I wanted to say has already been said in the thread already. LOL
    I am pretty sure there should be some kind of law that Jax should be at least half naked in a part of each episode.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne View Post
    I spent the last week and a half watching all 5 seasons of this. WOW, WOW, WOW!!
    First of all....if there is ever another show out there with this many hot men someone HAS to PM me and let me know LOL.
    If anything happens to Tig or Juice I will be very upset. Clay can go now though. I still don't know if I really like Tara or not. I have noticed that this last season they made her look more of a "biker" girl. Can't get enough of Katy Segal. Pretty much everything I wanted to say has already been said in the thread already. LOL
    I am pretty sure there should be some kind of law that Jax should be at least half naked in a part of each episode.
    LOL you sound like me this time last year when I had to watch all the seasons and get caught up to see what the hype of this show was all about. I haven't turned back since. It's VERY addictive.

I personally love the transformation of Tara from season one till now. She grew a backbone.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Yeah it is QUITE the addictive show!
    I've been a Kurt Sutter fan way back to the days of Margos Dezerian on The Shield. He's a great writer... awesome with plot and character development. He's also enjoyable as an actor (eg. Margos as well as Otto).

As for Tara... yeah she's an "Old Lady" now

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I think my problem with Tara is it isn't me. ROFL

I should watch The Shield. The man who created it is from here. Kurt Sutter is amazing!
    bee stung lips likes this.

Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeOne View Post
    I think my problem with Tara is it isn't me. ROFL

!
    Lol I thinks that's a problem for many of us.

+ Reply to Thread