+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 56 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree162Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

+ me on wondering about the perfume! This show, man...I'm gonna watch it again, I always have to rush through it, kinda like M_M above.

I guess I found myself hoping that Tara would back down on pimping Gemma to get info from Clay and/or Gemma would say, do your worst, I'm out. I think what's bugging me the most about that is...what more proof does Jax NEED?! They had Frankie blurt out Clay's involvement in a situation where I don't think he was really strategizing or anything, with two brothers and Leila as witnesses. I just don't get why that's not enough when Clay went after Opie for a lot of circumstantial stuff but IMO less evidence.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Yeah if it were me, I'd have more than enough against Clay.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fanatic

My friend thinks that Tara's actions with the perfume may indicate that she had sex with that guy (can't remember his name right now) in Prison, or that she is contemplating it.
    any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Also...WTF is in that perfume?
    Whatever it is, I'll have what she's having!

I think Tara was just curious about the perfume after um, "experiencing" what it did for Otto. (And so quickly too!!) No way did she have sex with Otto.
    bee stung lips likes this.
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ElizabethG View Post
    Whatever it is, I'll have what she's having!

I think Tara was just curious about the perfume after um, "experiencing" what it did for Otto. (And so quickly too!!) No way did she have sex with Otto.
    i know, i didn't think that either, but omg, what is in that stuff???? and where can i get it????

Wow, not sure if I missed most of that scene or what but a friend clued me in on what went on with Otto...how did I not get that?!

Meant to say, was Abel the cutest thing, waking Jax up or what?! And does anyone else spend too much time analyzing the episode titles? Last week, Ablation, which the dictionary says mean to cut out or excise (flesh surgically); this week, "Andare Pescare," Italian for "going fishing." I love it!

ETA They also used my favorite Mike Ness solo song, "The Devil in Miss Jones"!
    Last edited by wannasee; 11-08-2012 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Wow, not sure if I missed most of that scene or what but a friend clued me in on what went on with Otto...how did I not get that?!

Meant to say, was Abel the cutest thing, waking Jax up or what?! And does anyone else spend too much time analyzing the episode titles? Last week, Ablation, which the dictionary says mean to cut out or excise (flesh surgically); this week, "Andare Pescare," Italian for "going fishing." I love it!

ETA They also used my favorite Mike Ness solo song, "The Devil in Miss Jones"!
    SOA has the greatest music of any TV show. I went nuts googling after I heard Richard Thompson's "Dad's Gonna Kill Me" a couple of seasons back, then went directly to iTunes.

The black humour in the episode titles are as good as the show's writing. ("Laying Pipe" for Opie's murder.)

I agree - no way did Tara have sex with Otto. The scene in the room with the perfume and, um, herself - I think that was just her reaction to Otto's emotional outburst and, um, physical display of Luann's scent. It wasn't at all sexy...it was sorrowful. Maybe she was thinking of what might happen to her & Jax one day - herself as a dead old lady, unmourned by anyone except her man, in a cell on Death Row.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

I swear to God, if Juice dies, I will cry like a baby. They'd better not kill him off!

That scene with Otto and Tara with Otto bawling his eyes out was heart-wrenching.

And yes, I'll have me some of that perfume Otto and Tara are having...

Every week I am loving the development of Gemma and Nero's relationship more and more. Nero is so loving, kind and gentle with her, always looking out for her best interests...and the fact that he's a loving dad to his son, just makes me love him that much more.
    wannasee likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Oh wow. Things have gotten so complicated - so much in play at the same time. Hard to tell who is playing who!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Wow, Otto is even smarter and more manipulative than we'd thought. What a way to get revenge on the M.C. and Jax.

Couldn't Tara just say she had the crucifix in her pocket and Otto grabbed it after his hands were unstrapped?

You're right, Marlena, this is getting really complicated! I have to believe that Jax will come out on top, although his potential willingness to sell out Tig and Juice is disappointing.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread