+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3712029;
    If I recall correctly, on Kurt Sutter's blog he just mentioned the show being nominated in the music category. It was not nominated for any of the acting, writing, directing or "show" categories.
    Acourse it wasn't nominated--people have to NOT watch a show for the critics to like it. Look at 30 rock, best comedy, best actor, best actress--it was 95th in the ratings last year.
    I Think The American Public Will See I'm Ethical And Honest

Richard Hatch Season 1

Quote Originally Posted by pawpaw;3712033;
    Acourse it wasn't nominated--people have to NOT watch a show for the critics to like it. Look at 30 rock, best comedy, best actor, best actress--it was 95th in the ratings last year.
    Hey PawPaw; I've only watched one episode of 30 Rock and I thought it sucked so I'm going to have to agree with you - it sucks.
    PS: I've always had a thing for bald men with horns

I don't know about the rest of the females out there who love this show, "butt" I can't get enough of those butt shots of Jaxx - give me more please

Kinda interesting that Gemma now see's all the faults, mistakes, and weaknesses that she thought her late husband had, that Clay has them too.

Richard Hatch Season 1

I started watching this for Henry Rollins and I'm totally hooked after a couple of episodes. (Melitta, thanks for that cast list upthread, it really helped me identify everyone. ) Katey Segal is amazing and so perfect as Gemma (she looks fabulous, too). Love everything about the show, really...it's like the Sopranos on Harleys.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I just watched last week's episode... While I do love me some Kurt Sutter he's packed on some pounds lately (or at least Otto has!). And Katey Sagal's hands look so much older than her years.

Interesting direction the show is taking this season. Each week I'm almost anxious as to what's going to happen next!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M;3726567;
    Interesting direction the show is taking this season. Each week I'm almost anxious as to what's going to happen next!
    Both Adam Arkin & Henry Rollins are only signed for 8 episodes, tonite is # 6. So after this "white hate" story arch is over we got 5 episodes to solve some Jax/Clay issues.

Richard Hatch Season 1

I wonder if their run was extended? I saw some articles online that said Rollins was to appear on 6 epis, and Henry's Sep 20th blog entry says that shooting was to wrap up on the 21st. He also made this comment:

We started in April and all of a sudden it’s over for the year.
    The "for the year" bit - no doubt wishful thinking on my part but I sure hope that just might mean he returns to the show.

I thought Chibs was a goner for sure - so glad that it looks like they're keeping the character around. He is a favourite of mine.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

" Anyone see agent Cone lately? Being a federal agent is dangerous work"

Richard Hatch Season 1

Everyone is so welcome for the run down on the characters! Still loving this show!!
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

+ Reply to Thread