+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Not sure why Frankie shot the truck tires, not like Chibs was getting up very soon to go chase him.
    Yes, this is the part that threw me about it. What was the purpose of that whole thing?

On another note, I'm really glad Juice came clean because now at least, Roosevelt can't blackmail him with that information anymore. When the club finds out it will be from one of the Sons, probably Clay, or likely Juice himself. Dunno...
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I love Chibs... however... I wish they'd use subtitles when he talks! lol
    I don't like that Clay is the one holding Juice's secret. He'll use it to his own advantage and use it against him. Clay does nothing that does not further his own agenda.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I love Chibs... however... I wish they'd use subtitles when he talks! lol
    I don't like that Clay is the one holding Juice's secret. He'll use it to his own advantage and use it against him. Clay does nothing that does not further his own agenda.
    It does make me nervous that Clay knows the truth about Juice. Frankly, I'm tired of Juice being Clay's little tag along lackey-dog. I'm always worried that if Juice shows the slightest bit of resistance or disagrees with Clay, Clay will kill him. Clay would blame it on someone else (likely, Damon Pope) of course.

For whatever reason, I'm getting the strong vibe that by the end of the season, Juice will have been killed off.

So many guys dressed up as Juice for Halloween. I follow Theo Rossi on Twitter and he's been posting lots of pics that came his way.

I'd hate to see Juice go... but it would not shock me in the least. Not nearly as shocking as Opie's departure.
    bee stung lips likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

So many guys dressed up as Juice for Halloween. I follow Theo Rossi on Twitter and he's been posting lots of pics that came his way.

I'd hate to see Juice go... but it would not shock me in the least. Not nearly as shocking as Opie's departure.
    Cool. What's I'd love to see the pics. What's Theo's twitter address?

Sons of Anarchy

I don't know that they would kill off another Son this season. I think either Clay or Nero will have to go by season's end...unfortunately it will probably be Nero. I love Jimmy Smits in this role.

I was going nuts trying to figure out where I'd seen Damon Pope before - he was Augustus on OZ! I was a big fan of that show, too.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    I don't know that they would kill off another Son this season. I think either Clay or Nero will have to go by season's end...unfortunately it will probably be Nero. I love Jimmy Smits in this role.

I was going nuts trying to figure out where I'd seen Damon Pope before - he was Augustus on OZ! I was a big fan of that show, too.
    Well let's hope they don't kill any more of the Sons. It would absolutely suck to lose anymore of them.

Re Jimmy Smits, when I initially heard he'd be on the show this season, I wasn't at all interested in him being on the show, but boy oh boy has he ever changed my mind. He's great in this role. And the fact that he's hot doesn't hurt either.

Ahh, yes, the actor portraying Damon Pop, thanks for figuring that out. I'd been wrecking my brain trying to figure out where I'd seen him before too. His face is easily recognizable, but I just couldn't place the show I'd seen him on.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Cool. What's I'd love to see the pics. What's Theo's twitter address?
    He's @TheoRossi

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post

Harold Perrineau was also Michael on LOST.

He's @TheoRossi
    Thanks!

+ Reply to Thread