+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post

I sure hope the babies are okay but I'm having bad thoughts, with all the parallels so far and resemblances between Jax and his dad, Gemma and Tara...Please let it turn out differently!
    OMG...now that you mention it, remember the heartfelt mother/son discussion that Gemma and Jax had in Gemma's office at the clubhouse after the whole SUV theft situation??? Remember how Gemma and Jax were discussing how Jax' older brother Thomas' death affected them so horribly to this day...?? Well now in hindsight it appears it may have been foreshadowing another (God forbid) death of a child...in this case, Thomas Jr...because it sure didn't look like the little guy was still breathing when they showed him sitting in his car seat after the SUV went in the ditch.

Geez...if that's the case, I shudder to think what Jax and Tara's reaction would be to losing one of, or worse yet, both their boys. EEK!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Unfortunately, I'm sure you're right. I don't remember Gemma having anything to drink before she left the clubhouse with the boys. I'm guessing she was just tired and that's what caused her to fall asleep behind the wheel.

Aside from that, I wonder who the guys were who knocked Jax and Chibbs off the road? Is Clay behind that two? Maybe the other Nomad guy (the only one who wasnt killed), has something to do with that...
    IIRC (and maybe I'm not) she was smoking a joint at the time Tara asked her about taking the boys for the weekend.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Sons of Anarchy

Finally, I'm caught up with this show - we've been having a weeks-long marathon at my place. It's been killing me to stay out of this thread.

It wasn't Thomas Jr who looked unconscious, it was Abel. I can't believe they are gonna kill off the child after he's lived through multiple surgeries & a kidnapping. That blood could have been Gemma's - they deliberately filmed it so we couldn't tell. Obviously Gemma won't die but I don't want the babies to be hurt. It's too much so soon after Opie.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Finally, I'm caught up with this show - we've been having a weeks-long marathon at my place. It's been killing me to stay out of this thread.

It wasn't Thomas Jr who looked unconscious, it was Abel. I can't believe they are gonna kill off the child after he's lived through multiple surgeries & a kidnapping. That blood could have been Gemma's - they deliberately filmed it so we couldn't tell. Obviously Gemma won't die but I don't want the babies to be hurt. It's too much so soon after Opie.
    Sutter's been on a character killing kick lately,, but I'm hoping somehow both boys are spared. If anything happens to either of them, or God forbid, both of them, Tara and Jax will never forgive Gemma, not to mention the rift it will create between Tara and Jax since Jax is the one who suggested to Tara that she let Gemma look after the kids while they went to the cabin.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Sutter's been on a character killing kick lately,, but I'm hoping somehow both boys are spared. If anything happens to either of them, or God forbid, both of them, Tara and Jax will never forgive Gemma, not to mention the rift it will create between Tara and Jax since Jax is the one who suggested to Tara that she let Gemma look after the kids while they went to the cabin.
    I read an interview with Kurt Sutter that made me think that everyone makes it out of Gemma's Escalade alive - he said something about Opie's death being a defining moment for Jax, the kind of thing that changes destiny, etc. The death of one of his kids on top of that doesn't make much sense, then. Anyway we'll know very shortly.
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

Well, kind of a limp episode for me...I'm assuming Chibs will be okay. (He's my favourite Son, so he better be.) Charlie Hunnam is doing an amazing job of Jax's evolution into a cruel, harder leader. I just finished watching/re-watching this entire series, and the difference between season 1 Jax and season 5 Jax is amazing. Sure wish we could see that great smile just a little more often, though. When there's comic relief, like the blackmail scene from a couple weeks ago, it really is a relief.

Quote Originally Posted by AJane View Post
    Well, kind of a limp episode for me...I'm assuming Chibs will be okay. (He's my favourite Son, so he better be.) Charlie Hunnam is doing an amazing job of Jax's evolution into a cruel, harder leader. I just finished watching/re-watching this entire series, and the difference between season 1 Jax and season 5 Jax is amazing. Sure wish we could see that great smile just a little more often, though. When there's comic relief, like the blackmail scene from a couple weeks ago, it really is a relief.
    Oh, I so hear ya there. I was thinking the same thing watching this week's episode. Jax has become such a cold hearted bastard and Charlie Hunnam has been playing the part extremely well. You can't help but take him seriously in his role as President of SOA. Those last few scenes between him and Clay and him and Gemma were intense to say the least.

I love, love, love Nero! And I love that he's there for Gemma to lean on.

Actress Maggie Sift has been playing the part of Tara so well. She's evolved so amazingly since season one. She's intense, take no prisoners kind of gal.

I was so worried when Juice told Clay the truth about his deal with Roosevelt. I was worried he'd rat on him to the rest of the club, but then it made sense that he used it as a way for them to keep each other's secrets in confidence. Of course I'm sure their agreement will be shot to sh*t by the end of the season, but for now anyway, it's good.

I loved this episode so many twists, turns, conflicts etc.

I was saying, too, how cold Jax had become. Hope Chibs is okay but wondering why no one tried to go find where Frankie took him? Surprised he just pistol whipped him but hoping Chibs gets his revenge.

Juice/Clay situation...I was floored when Juice told him everything and wondering where it will go now, with both of them holding their secrets.

So, the cards all got played on Gemma's accident. I was a little confused with Jax's conversation with Clay, and then he slammed it home with what he said to Gemma! I still like JNero, too, but can't help thinking he must have another angle...Gemma has been nothing but a hot mess witha series of horrible decisions and behaviors since they met.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    I was saying, too, how cold Jax had become. Hope Chibs is okay but wondering why no one tried to go find where Frankie took him?
    Remember when someone asked, (I forget who it was) what Frankie would with Chibbs and someone (can't remember who either) said, Frankie would rough him up and then throw him out of the truck, (or something to that affect, I paraphrased there) so essentially there was no need to worry. The person (was it Jax? Dang, I really can't remember ) likely said that because they know Frankie's behaviour and that he wouldn't kill Chibbs so there was really no reason to worry about Frankie leaving with Chibbs.

I hope I'm making sense here...lol

The part I didn't get was, why did Frankie shoot the tires of the truck before he and the driver drove off? Or was I completely out in left field and just imaging that he did that?? GAAAAHHHHH, my thoughts are so scattered today (busy working on one of my novels today). I need a coffee! lol

lol Yeah, my coffee is kicking in, too. I think it was Jax who said they'd just rough Chibs up but...didn't sound very convinced to me. Not sure why Frankie shot the truck tires, not like Chibs was getting up very soon to go chase him. Very much looking forward to some retribution, there. I think Chibs is my favorite character, I wish they'd give him a little more action!
    bee stung lips likes this.

+ Reply to Thread