+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 54 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Wow. Clay. Did not see that coming.
    Ok not shocked, but I'm definitely disappointed.
    Me either. I feel like I should have seen it coming, but I didn't. I actually gasped at that reveal. It makes perfect sense. Clay's totally not turning into Piney. He was just biding his time. He won't ever lead SAMCRO again (although, you know, never say never) because of his hands and because it might be more interesting to have him NOT be the leader, but he's definitely not rolling over. He's clearly bitter about a lot of things, including Unser's relationship with Gemma. Of all the characters on the show, Clay is my least favorite. I think he's the most evil. Yes, many of the characters do terrible things but for me, they usually have reasons that go beyond their own self-interest or need to just mess with people.

Unser is pretty dead-on with the profile of the people doing the home invasions and what their motivations are. How long will it be until he figures out the WHO? I really like Unser, but I'll be a little surprised if he survives the season.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I wasn't even that shocked at Clay...it was a bit of a surprise but when the guy who shot Rita said, "hily s**t" last week, that sure didn't sound like one of Pope's or the 9'ers' guys. I was really eager to see where the relationship between Rita and Gemma would go, could have been a good character. Instead, she's miraculously pregnant after the in vitro thing earlier and gets killed. :-(

Loved Unser calling Gemma out, and getting onto Clay but worry for him. Hated the whole snowglobe thing...I guess it was supposed to be smaltzy but so unrealistic. WTH, Tig, and wow, Jax...collateral damage. Like Tara and his son and how many others could have been or still could be?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

They revealed a couple/three episodes back that it was the new Sons members that were doing the Home Invasions... but... it wasn't until last night we knew Clay was behind them!

The award for "Most Wasted Character of the Season (so far)" has to go to Carla (as portrayed by Jimmy Smits' real-life love Wanda de Jesus). I mean really?????????

And as for Unser... if he comes out of the next episode alive, I'll be surprised. Clay is getting rid of people... he's on a mission. Piney was in Clay's sights and ended up dead. Unser's been wearing a target on his back for a while now and Clay's been biding his time. Unser continues to provide Clay with information so Clay knows just how much Unser knows. As Unser gets too close for Clay's comfort, Clay will off him.

Oh and keeping on my soapbox about unnecessary violence toward women on this show... this week we had not one but two women meet their demise as a result of a bullet to the head? Really???????? Again, I'm no prude whatsoever and I don't feel women's roles should be spared violence simply because they are women... but... for some reason it's just so glaring lately. Not sure why I feel that way and of course it's just my opinion.

So riddle me this... any bets on how many episodes will transpire before Tara gives in to what Otto (Mr. Kurt Sutter himself) wants? Now that Tara has flat out lied to Jax about even seeing Otto I'm giving it two episodes (not next week but the week after). If she told Jax, he would talk her out of it. She didn't tell him because she has every intention of giving Otto what he wants in exchange for what she/the club wants... she just wants it to be on HER terms.

As always, just my thoughts... and just as much always, what the hell do I know! LOL!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Wow...Clay. Sh*t is seriously going to get real when Jax finds out Clay's the one behind the home invasions.

Awesome episode as usual. So much going on with the different characters. Only at episode 6 of season 5 and I already feel like this season is moving way too fast. At this rate, the season will already be over and we'll have another excruciatingly long wait until season 6 gets here.

And yes, I'm sure we'll be seeing Tara on her knees in Otto's cell very soon.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I sure hope Gemma and the babies are okay...geez.

That ending last night? Wow.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    That ending last night? Wow.
    I know, eh? Poor Gemma...it's gonna take a lot for Tara to trust her alone with the babies again.

I don't think she ever will.

Unfortunately, I'm sure you're right. I don't remember Gemma having anything to drink before she left the clubhouse with the boys. I'm guessing she was just tired and that's what caused her to fall asleep behind the wheel.

Aside from that, I wonder who the guys were who knocked Jax and Chibbs off the road? Is Clay behind that two? Maybe the other Nomad guy (the only one who wasnt killed), has something to do with that...

I've been really wondering about that, too...for some reason, I couldn't register if that guy at the end was with or against Chibs and Jax. But he was black, and I wondered if it's another attempt to make Jax think Pope's after them.

I was shaking my head at Gemma at the beginning and actually shouted out at her at the end. WTH, Gemma?! #2 on the WTH list is Juice, for not buying a vowel and coming up with a clue. Or does he feel too beholden to Clay, somehow, not to admit the truth?

Nero...I want to like him but honestly, I've never seen a guy put up with that much crap without having an agenda that saw them through it. I know he and Gemma weren't a "couple," but he sure has come to her rescue a lot and just judging by my Latino ex, he would not have given a second glance if I had ever called for help after having a one-night stand with someone. Sheesh!

I sure hope the babies are okay but I'm having bad thoughts, with all the parallels so far and resemblances between Jax and his dad, Gemma and Tara...Please let it turn out differently!

+ Reply to Thread