+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 54 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

I don't those were Emma Jean's body parts. I think they belonged to someone else and SAMCRO could use them to prove that she was dead.

I fell asleep watching the episode last night, so I missed the middle 40 minutes of the show. I've got to hunt it down and watch ALL of it! It didn't bore me at all, I was just REALLY tired!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I totally agree Critical because I also don't believe those were Emma Jean's!!!! I think the Son's got something they can send to Nero's boys to SAY they were Emma Jean's!
    I hate it when I fall asleep on a good show not because it's boring but because I'm just sooooo tired.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Either way, the coming episodes should be interesting!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

I'm an episode behind but I recall Jax telling someone to contact someone else to get some body parts so they could send "proof" that they took care of the girl. I think the parts are something they procured from another gang or contact.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I'm an episode behind but I recall Jax telling someone to contact someone else to get some body parts so they could send "proof" that they took care of the girl. I think the parts are something they procured from another gang or contact.
    Yep, and I was kinda grossed out at myself trying to analyze whether those could belong to Emma or come anywhere close.

Quick question: I've read a couple of recaps of the episode and think I'll have to watch it again but when they showed Gemma at the end, was it in Jax and Tara's place and Tara was asleep across the room or was she hooking up with a chick somewhere? I've seen both premises presented and honestly, now can't recall much about the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Yep, and I was kinda grossed out at myself trying to analyze whether those could belong to Emma or come anywhere close.

Quick question: I've read a couple of recaps of the episode and think I'll have to watch it again but when they showed Gemma at the end, was it in Jax and Tara's place and Tara was asleep across the room or was she hooking up with a chick somewhere? I've seen both premises presented and honestly, now can't recall much about the scene.
    Gemma was definitely Jax and Tara's place and not hooking up with someone. She was sleeping with the sleeping baby cradled next to her.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Gemma was definitely Jax and Tara's place and not hooking up with someone. She was sleeping with the sleeping baby cradled next to her.
    Thanks, Bee stung! See, I do need towatch, didn't catch any of that. Funny how differently people interpreted it.

Quote Originally Posted by wannasee View Post
    Thanks, Bee stung! See, I do need towatch, didn't catch any of that. Funny how differently people interpreted it.
    In one of the last scenes of the show, when Gemma arrived at Tara and Jax' place and Tara asked her to feed Thomas (the baby). Then later Jax arrives home and finds Tara asleep in one room and Gemma and the baby asleep int he other room. The only person Gemma want's to hook up with right now is Nero, and he's giving her the cold shoulder (even though he doesn't want to) because he promised Jax he wouldn't let his fling with Gemma distract him from their new partnership.
    wannasee likes this.

Thanks again, Bee! I got the latest episode on Amazon...sadly underwhelmed and disappointed, even though the forewhadowing kinda predicted bits of it. Don't want to say anything specific in case others haven't caught up.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Wow. Clay. Did not see that coming.
    Ok not shocked, but I'm definitely disappointed.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread