+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast
Like Tree194Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Off to watch this show in a couple of hours...can't wait to report back!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Off to watch this show in a couple of hours...can't wait to report back!
    Girl, hurry up! LOL! You don't know how it kills me to keep the ol pie hole shut waiting for you to watch it. I don't want to spoil anything for you so I do keep mum... but... I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Lord help me, that was a good episode. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING is coming to a head. Wow...the look on Jax' face when Gemma told him everything. He's going to have to be upfront with the rest of the boys and tell them the truth, though. But they'd better watch out because the Niners are angry, and they won't like them when they're angry. lol

Totally loved Tara taking a strong stance toward her plan to get her family out of harm's way. Loved the way she took charge, and not backing down from Gemma. Good girl, Tara!

And just how cute was it seeing the Prospect (big burly guy with the curly afro) holding Thomas and feeing him his bottle, playing the role of a manny? lol Too cute.

Next week should be VERY interesting. I'm hating this this season has already come to a close. What ever shall I do these next nine months while waiting for the show to return???????

Do you think they will actually kill Clay off? What about Bobby or Juice?
    Is it possible that Romeo knows about the State's Attorney and is setting him or the club up for a fall?
    So many questions. I hope they get answered next week with out too many cliff hangers.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

About Romeo knowing about the US Attorney and setting up the club... I was wondering because that scene where it was Romeo that told Jax it was not Otto that flipped... that was bogus! Romeo said his intel was legit because it was highly paid for and they moved on. I was like "nuh uhn... it was so Otto" LOL!!!

I love watching Kurt Sutter as an actor... when Otto is on the screen I just never know what he's going to do next. I felt the same when Kurt played Margos Dezerian on The Shield... Margos was so on-the-edge crazy I didn't know what stuff he'd start.

Okay gotta ask... WTH is up with Tig????? He was so thru with Clay when he saw what he'd done to Gemma... didn't Tig turn in his officer's patch to Clay at the clubhouse? I mean, I thought he was gonna leave the club! And then this week he was all psycho-crazy-upset about Clay being shot (supposedly by a 1-9'er) that he went and mowed down their leader and his lady... and unleashed all the madness that is gonna rain down hard on the club.

I predict next week's part 2 of the finale is gonna be one helluvan episode! And I also predict it'll be a long 9 months until we see the boys again in Sept

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    About Romeo knowing about the US Attorney and setting up the club... I was wondering because that scene where it was Romeo that told Jax it was not Otto that flipped... that was bogus! Romeo said his intel was legit because it was highly paid for and they moved on. I was like "nuh uhn... it was so Otto" LOL!!!
    Same here I was like, uh...don't think so. I'm not trusting Romeo at this point. Personally, I think he's been double-crossing the Sons this entire time.

I love watching Kurt Sutter as an actor... when Otto is on the screen I just never know what he's going to do next. I felt the same when Kurt played Margos Dezerian on The Shield... Margos was so on-the-edge crazy I didn't know what stuff he'd start.
    Oh, I feel ya there. He's so good at what he does. When I see him as Otto, it's hard to imagine him as his non-character--i.e., Kurt Sutter himself. He's just that good!

Okay gotta ask... WTH is up with Tig????? He was so thru with Clay when he saw what he'd done to Gemma... didn't Tig turn in his officer's patch to Clay at the clubhouse? I mean, I thought he was gonna leave the club! And then this week he was all psycho-crazy-upset about Clay being shot (supposedly by a 1-9'er) that he went and mowed down their leader and his lady... and unleashed all the madness that is gonna rain down hard on the club.
    I thought he was leaving the club too until someone on another message board pointed out that he only handed in his "seargent at arms" patch, essentially, giving up his role as Clay's right hand man. He didn't give up his full patch or whatever it's called, just his post. So it makes sense that he's still there in the club. He went all crazy about Clay's getting shot because where he's still in the dark about Clay's role in all the mess the club is in right now, he thinks that had he not turned in his patch, he'd have been there to protect Clay, hence his guilt. I loved when he was crying on Gemma's shoulder...I was all like....awww...poor baby. lol

I predict next week's part 2 of the finale is gonna be one helluvan episode! And I also predict it'll be a long 9 months until we see the boys again in Sept
    Dang girl, tell the truth! It's going to be a season finale for the ages! I'm expecting all the groups out in full force next week, the SOA, the Myans, the Niners, the Irish and the Cartel...WOW. 'Ain't no way this season can reasonably end without a BLOODBATH!

You're right, BSL... Tig did just turn in his Sgt of Arms patch... I guess I incorrectly thought he was done after he knew Clay beat up Gemma, though. I like Kim Coates and would be unhappy if he left the show. He's boatloads of fun, brings many dimensions to Tig and is quite a talented actor! I've always seen Tig have such a soft spot for Gemma and love their scenes together

I needed more Opie last night. Seems like since we all saw Piney murdered it took for-ev-er before Op found out and we haven't seen much of him reacting except for the night he found out and then went after Clay. I like Ryan Hurst and, for me personally, Opie is his absolute finest role. Again, he brings so many dimensions to the character!!! I love the beginning of the season when he married Lyla and all happy/excited... I loved seeing Op stand by Jax and the club even when he wasn't all 100% behind the mess that was going on.. and I loved seeing Opie go through all his emotions with the realization his marriage was doomed, his disappointment with Jax, finding out about Piney's death and the revelations about Donna.

I love our boys!!!!!!!

All I am going to say for now is WOW. Some twists and turns in this episode answering some questions and leaving others to be answered next season.Great episode.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66 View Post
    All I am going to say for now is WOW. Some twists and turns in this episode answering some questions and leaving others to be answered next season.Great episode.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it. I saw most of it. I missed the first part, but from what I saw, I was underwhelmed. I think I have just grown impatient with the show this season. It's a shame. I used to love it. I think this will be my last season, as I don't care about the characters anymore. That's not a good sign.

Just finished watching SOA season finale and all I have to say is...WOW...a very somber, befitting end to the season. It's late and I'm tired, so I'll expound more on my feelings tomorrow, but how the mighty have fallen.

+ Reply to Thread