+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 54 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Glad you watched it

That last scene with Gemma and Clay... reminded me of something from The Godfather with her giving him the kiss of death. Sure confused the hell outta Clay! LOL!
    Lol - did it ever confuse him. The look in his eyes was all like HUH?
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

OOOhhh Christmas comes early this year...
    At tvline.com Matt Webb Mitovich says that we get to see a soaking wet Jax naked from head to toe!. I am going to guess that it is a rear shot only, butt ( ), it should still be breath taking.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66 View Post
    OOOhhh Christmas comes early this year...
    At tvline.com Matt Webb Mitovich says that we get to see a soaking wet Jax naked from head to toe!. I am going to guess that it is a rear shot only, butt ( ), it should still be breath taking.
    Ummmmmm. YUM! Me loves me some naked Jax. Will be waiting with baited breath to see that again. lol

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Ummmmmm. YUM! Me loves me some naked Jax. Will be waiting with baited breath to see that again. lol
    Oh yes, I fondly remember that naked (very fine) butt shot of Jax in the shower from one of the very first episodes. Unfortunately, us ladies just don't get as much male eye candy as the men get of the women
    Debb70 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by chenoa333 View Post
    Oh yes, I fondly remember that naked (very fine) butt shot of Jax in the shower from one of the very first episodes. Unfortunately, us ladies just don't get as much male eye candy as the men get of the women
    DAMN, wasn't he fine, though???!

Sons of Anarchy | Season 4′s two-part finale kicks off this Tuesday, and it is just as gripping, satisfying and shocking as you expect it to be. Opie’s shooting of Clay of course has massive ripple effects, including one seemingly minor – yet potentially major – death in this week’s hour. Among the standout performances in the finale, Charlie Hunnam seethes intensity while holding someone at knifepoint, Katey Sagal deftly handles a scene that will surely be watched with great expectation, and even Rockmond Dunbar gets some moving moments as the sheriff. I can also say that Vic Mackey puts in an appearance, Jax/Tara fans will want to have on hand a bottle of wine, two boxes of Kleenex and one set of cheerleader pom-poms (but not necessarily in that order), and the second hour packs a massive twist that I absolutely did not see coming. Also: For those who ever longed to see Jax naked from head to toe, soaking wet, Christmas is here early.

I was so dazzled by the news about JAX and his behind that I missed the bold type!!! Yeah Vic Mackey. I wonder if it is him or just Michael Chiklis as another character. If it is Mackey, that would explain why they killed Kenny Johnson's character.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

I missed the first time Jax was nekked from behind....so I do have something to look forward to...he is a hottie!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Great episode. I feel this way as the end of each season approaches... OMG! WOW! How can I wait another 9 months to see what happens next!?!?!?!!!!!
    I've loved this season! As much as I thought the past seasons were good, this one has been really good with all the internal struggles going on. Nice to not have a lot of Irish or other sub-plots taking the attention away from the club/family. How can they possibly have a season finale next week when there's so much up in the air!!!!!??!?!?!

And can I just say this about Tara.... You Go Girl!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Tara has a backbone... who knew.
    Part two next week.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66 View Post
    Tara has a backbone... who knew.
    Part two next week.
    I KNOW! I was so dang proud of her in that moment!!!!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread