+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 63 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    Just finished watching it.
    O.M.G.
    I won't see it until tomorrow, but you've got me all giddy with anticipation now...lol
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    i won't see it until tomorrow, but you've got me all giddy with anticipation now...lol
    Enjoy it!!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I shall do just that. Can't wait!

Holy batwings batman!! OMG! I know bee stung lips doesn't watch until later so I won't say more than that. Hurry up and watch so we can discuss!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    my dvr cut out the last five minutes. it was like watching the last episode of the sopranos again. will have to re-tape it tonight.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Holy batwings batman!! OMG! I know bee stung lips doesn't watch until later so I won't say more than that. Hurry up and watch so we can discuss!!
    Ok, ok...lol. I'm all ready and rearing to go this evening. Will watch it immediately following my workout later on today and will report back. Or you guys could always feel free to go ahead and discuss it and I'll avoid coming to this thread until after I watch it...do as you wish. I probably won't be able to avoid looking at this thread anyway, even if I look at it with my eyes half covered...hehehe...

I saw it. There was a big thing that happened to Clay. How serious was it? We won't know until next week. I like it though.

I'd like to attack Gemma with a dodge ball. Ugggggghhhhh......she's an idiot. She's now all about protecting Clay again. Loser. Of course, it all could be an act.

Of course we have brilliant Jax and Tara. They have to tell Gemma they are leaving town the day after tomorrow. Hey Jax, have you lost your mind. Why don't you just give her more notice so she has plenty of time to foil your move. Under the circumstances, wouldn't it be better to leave in the dead of night with a small bag. You can send for your things later or buy new. How ridiculous.

Piney finally got a proper burial....in the oven.

Something tells me Clay was wearing a vest under his jacket. He knew ahead of time from Gemma that Opie knew he killed his father. He told the people in the club house that he wanted someone around because he had a bad feeling about the night. I think he prepared for it. I hope he's dead but I don't think that will happen so fast.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Something tells me Clay was wearing a vest under his jacket. He knew ahead of time from Gemma that Opie knew he killed his father. He told the people in the club house that he wanted someone around because he had a bad feeling about the night. I think he prepared for it. I hope he's dead but I don't think that will happen so fast.
    I just came here to say the exact same thing. He was probably wearing a bullet proof vest as I don't think he will be dying anytime soon, or at least not before the series finale one of these day, anyway. From the way it look like the bullets hit him, his torso looked like it had extra padding under his vest somehow...I dunno. All I know is I've never seen Opie as outraged as this before. Wow, what a show. I keep wondering how they're going to insert Wendy into SAMCRO's dealings. Is she going to become some sort of informant for the FBI or is she merely there to cause Jax and Tara trouble where Abel is concerned?

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I just came here to say the exact same thing. He was probably wearing a bullet proof vest as I don't think he will be dying anytime soon, or at least not before the series finale one of these day, anyway. From the way it look like the bullets hit him, his torso looked like it had extra padding under his vest somehow...I dunno. All I know is I've never seen Opie as outraged as this before. Wow, what a show. I keep wondering how they're going to insert Wendy into SAMCRO's dealings. Is she going to become some sort of informant for the FBI or is she merely there to cause Jax and Tara trouble where Abel is concerned?
    Glad you watched it

That last scene with Gemma and Clay... reminded me of something from The Godfather with her giving him the kiss of death. Sure confused the hell outta Clay! LOL!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread