+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 54 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    3 more episodes it ends on the 6th of December.
    Thank God.

Did I mention some of the questions I had, such as why did the van with Tara stop their vehicle? There was no reason to stop. They had not been hit. They just suddenly stop the van for no reason.

Why are there no police guards outside Tara's door?

I hope I can make it until the finale. LOL

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Ok, awesome show as usual this week. Hate that they killed Kozik off, and what a horrible way for him to die. Love that they finally had Juice confide in Chibbs, this time telling him the truth. I knew Chibbs would stand behind him. They've always seemed like really close buddies. Amazing how they brought Wendy back, and clean and sober, educated, employed etc. I wonder what type of a role she'll play now. Is she going to end up hooking up with one of the Sons somehow, like maybe Tig or someone? Hmmm...

Absolutely love how Unser stood up to Clay telling him he'd kill him. You go Unser. Clay thinks he's the most intimidating force in all of Charming...well he's in for a rude awakening. And thank goodness Unser told Opie the entire truth regarding his father.

The most profound moment for me this week was Tig essentially de-patching himself after he found out what Clay did to Gemma...wow. It looked like Clay's heart sunk after that. Don't think I've ever seen him look so dejected. But I suppose losing your right hand man will do that to you.

He'd better watch out, because he's pissed off pretty much everyone at this point. Now he's got, not only Jax on his back, but Unser, Tig and now a very pissed off, Opie coming after him...next week should be a wild ride to say the least.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Do you think the writers are setting Clay for a "Who shot JR" type of cliffhanger?
    He has Gemma, Unser, Tig, Bobbie, Opie, the Cartel, the Mayans, the 19ers and soon Jax and probably the Irish after him for one reason or another. Could be cool if they do it right. OR he could go state's witness for the AUSA and do witness protection. ( would Gemma go?)
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

So sad they killed off Kozik. I love me some Kenny Johnson. Loved him on The Shield and loved him on SOA. So sorry to see him go.
    Next week's episode should be good. Glad Unser not only told Opie about Clay killing Piney... but... also that Clay wanted him (Opie) killed and it was Donna that got it by mistake. Oh yeah, that was good info for Opie to have.

It's been an amazing season - as always mad props to Kurt Sutter! Sorry you'll be walking away Debb70.
    Debb70 likes this.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    So sad they killed off Kozik. I love me some Kenny Johnson. Loved him on The Shield and loved him on SOA. So sorry to see him go.
    Next week's episode should be good. Glad Unser not only told Opie about Clay killing Piney... but... also that Clay wanted him (Opie) killed and it was Donna that got it by mistake. Oh yeah, that was good info for Opie to have.

It's been an amazing season - as always mad props to Kurt Sutter! Sorry you'll be walking away Debb70.
    Thanks, but I do sometimes say that and then end up eating my words! LOL

I know...I loves me some Kenny Johnson too! Wish they hadn't killed his character off.

I agree, it has been an amazing season. I was watching Sutterink SOA, the show's official youtube channel, the other day, in which Kurt Sutter gives insight and snippets every week about the show. Sounds like he has even more interesting things planned for upcomng episodes. It should be very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    I know...I loves me some Kenny Johnson too! Wish they hadn't killed his character off.

I agree, it has been an amazing season. I was watching Sutterink SOA, the show's official youtube channel, the other day, in which Kurt Sutter gives insight and snippets every week about the show. Sounds like he has even more interesting things planned for upcomng episodes. It should be very interesting.
    Glad you're watching his channel. Kurt is just so creative. I'd watch any show he decided to make.

On another topic (sort of)... is it just me or does Katy Sagal purse her lips constantly? It's like Gemma is always making this... I dunno... face... and doing this dumb (to me) looking "thing" with her lips. Drives. Me. Nutso!

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I just have to say it to those who will understand.
    I can't wait for this week's episode.
    I am SO excited!!!

I just have to say it to those who will understand.
    I can't wait for this week's episode.
    I am SO excited!!!
    Hells YEAH!!! I definitely understand! I just watched a preview on the SOA Facebook page a little while ago and I am on the edge of my seat anticipating this week's show. It's gonna be DAMNED good!

Just finished watching it.
    O.M.G.

+ Reply to Thread