+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

I honestly thought she said "a son" meaning someone from the gang had to do it in order to keep the law out of it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I honestly thought she said "a son" meaning someone from the gang had to do it in order to keep the law out of it.
    I heard her say "by the hand of a son", assuming that to be any patched member of the SOA, whether it be Jax, Opie, Tig, Bobby etc..
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Yes, that's a good point. I had thought she meant a biological son.

Any bets on how long before he goes down? This week would not be too soon for me. Of course, they have to deal with the mess Clay has gotten them into. And honestly, I don't have any sympathy for Jax anymore. I just don't see him in the way I used to. Now, he just seems like a criminal. I think when he knocked that girls head into that table, it turned me off. Plus, he' practically destroyed Tara's life. Can his kids ever feel safe as they grow up? When you live a life like that, you don't have the right to have wives and kids, IMO. You subject them to too much danger.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yes, that's a good point. I had thought she meant a biological son.

Any bets on how long before he goes down? This week would not be too soon for me. Of course, they have to deal with the mess Clay has gotten them into. And honestly, I don't have any sympathy for Jax anymore. I just don't see him in the way I used to. Now, he just seems like a criminal. I think when he knocked that girls head into that table, it turned me off. Plus, he' practically destroyed Tara's life. Can his kids ever feel safe as they grow up? When you live a life like that, you don't have the right to have wives and kids, IMO. You subject them to too much danger.
    As for Clay, I don't think actor Ron Pearlman will be leaving the show any time soon, especially since he's one of the main characters, so I'm not expecting Clay to die any time soon. How the writers will resolve that storyline, I haven't the slightest. I think he'll simply continue to wreck havoc.

Regarding Jax being a criminal, they're all criminals...lol...remember they're outlaws, gunrunners and now drug runners for the cartel. It doesn't get any more criminal than that. And truthfully, I don't see him as having ruined Tara's life since he pratically begged her to leave town and get away from him and the club a couple of seasons ago. She stayed based on her own free will and her love for him, so I really don't hold him responsible for that. Regarding their boys, they're both responsible for putting them in that kind of danger. Jax for being a member of the club, and Tara for having bringing a baby into the world to begin with under those circumstances.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with Jax wanting to get out of the club, especially since he and Tara's attempts were foiled last week. And now Tara's career is on the line since she may not be able to use her hands to perform surgeries anymore...whew! So much going on on this show.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 11-15-2011 at 05:46 PM.

Wow, I didn't realize they were not likely to get rid of Clay. I knew he was a regular, but sometimes they have to go too. Man, that's going to be rough to watch Clay continue to walk around and run things after what he has done. That's tough.

Did they ever show Jax' real dad or was that before the show started? I'm curious as to whether Clay has always been the leader. Did the show start out that way?

Wow, I didn't realize they were not likely to get rid of Clay. I knew he was a regular, but sometimes they have to go too. Man, that's going to be rough to watch Clay continue to walk around and run things after what he has done. That's tough.

Did they ever show Jax' real dad or was that before the show started? I'm curious as to whether Clay has always been the leader. Did the show start out that way?
    Actually, the show did start out with Clay as the leader. He and Gemma were already together when the show started and have been so every since JT was killed, I'm think twenty some years ago, if memory serves me correctly. But what Kurt Sutter has been doing this past couple of seasons is delving into what happened with JT and giving us the backstory as to why he wanted to leave the club. As the story of JT's letter continues we keep learning more and more as to what went on. According to Clay last week just before is terribly brutal beating of Gemma, he claimed she wanted JT killed. Whether Clay was simplly talking out of a$$ in anger or whether he was actually telling the truth, that is something we never knew before. So I'm expecting lots of revealing truths to be uncovered as the season and the series in general continues.

I meant to mention, on the official SOA fan page on Facebook, they always show backstage clips and interviews with the full cast every week. The actors themselves talk about what kinds of things drive the characters and what their motivations are...very interesting stuff.

Just watched the new episode...WOW
    This is setting up a killer season ender, pun intended.

And just for fun
    Click to see Spoiler:
    OMG THEY KILLED KENNY....THE BASTARDS.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66 View Post
    Just watched the new episode...WOW
    This is setting up a killer season ender, pun intended.

And just for fun
    Click to see Spoiler:
    OMG THEY KILLED KENNY....THE BASTARDS.
    Haven't yet seen this weeks, show, so I am DYING to look at your spoiler, but I won't..lol. I'll just have to wait until I watch it tonight. I'll report back after I do.

I'm not spoiling it here, but Tara must be the biggest idiot! What is wrong with her? I found last night's epsidoe very annoying. It's getting so that I don't care what happens to the characters. That means the writing is off. The viewer is supposed to care about what happens to at least one character. I don't like anyone anymore. (The kids I like, but they are rarely shown.)

How many more episodes left? I'm going to tough it out, but this will be my last season of the show.

I'm not spoiling it here, but Tara must be the biggest idiot! What is wrong with her? I found last night's epsidoe very annoying. It's getting so that I don't care what happens to the characters. That means the writing is off. The viewer is supposed to care about what happens to at least one character. I don't like anyone anymore. (The kids I like, but they are rarely shown.)

How many more episodes left? I'm going to tough it out, but this will be my last season of the show.
    3 more episodes it ends on the 6th of December.

+ Reply to Thread