+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 54 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Finally watched this week's episode and all I have to say is SAMCRO is going to hell in a handbasket, thanks to the son of satan--Clay. Geez, what a mess he's got he club into. I'm convinced this man has no soul. I loved when Clay told Jax that his judgment was clouded because of Tara and Jax got up in his face, threatening to break his fingers off if he laid a hand on her. Little does Jax know, Clay has hitmen after her. Gawd, if Jax only knew...WOW!

At the end of the episode where we see Clay making a call on the cellphone given to him by the guy from the cartel, if he's actually calling the hitmen to get them to call the hit off instead of going through with it? I could see the writers making him do this to make him somewhat redeemable. Because as it stands, he's almost at the point of no return.

Interesting that Jax told Tara he's leaving the club right now. Even though he plans on leaving eventually, it wasn't supposed to be quite this soon. Although we know he won't be able to pull it off as yet. Hell is about to ensue.

Juice is losing it...poor guy. I wonder what will become of him. Thank God he has Chibbs in his corner--or at least it appears he does anyway.

Can't until next week's ep!
    If I recall correctly he threatened Clay if he ever said anything like that about her again... not if he laid a hand on her.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    If I recall correctly he threatened Clay if he ever said anything like that about her again... not if he laid a hand on her.
    Ok, so I paraphrased, but you get the idea...lol

Can't wait to see what's in store for tonight's episode!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Just finsihed watching last night's episode and all I have to say is wow. That scene with Clay and Gemma makes me hate him even more. He needs a good beat-down and I hope Jax is the one to give it to him sooner rather than later. The tension and drama on this show just keeps building and building. The whole thing with Jax and Tara and her almost getting kidnapped her severe hand injury. This season's finale is undoubtedly going to be the best ever.

All I kept thinking when he had his bag and was going into the back room of the club was: He's gonna call and take a hit out on Gemma.......this wasn't the season finale right?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    All I kept thinking when he had his bag and was going into the back room of the club was: He's gonna call and take a hit out on Gemma.......this wasn't the season finale right?

That's just it. It isn't even the season finale. There's still probably at least three episodes to go. Definitely going to be must-see tv.

I believe they said they added another episode to the season and the finale will now be on the 6th of December....such a great show I wish Gemma would effed up Clay...oooooooooooo he makes my blood boil....next week is a 90 minute special....

Quote Originally Posted by dreamonia View Post
    I believe they said they added another episode to the season and the finale will now be on the 6th of December....such a great show I wish Gemma would effed up Clay...oooooooooooo he makes my blood boil....next week is a 90 minute special....
    That is good news indeed. Can't wait for the 90 minute episode! This show is just TOO good!

On another note, someone on another SOA message board (IMDB) pointed out that, in the Clay / Gemma scene, the way the camera was angled, (from Gemma's point of view), it was absolutely frightening and brutal seeing the punches coming right at her face. Wow...Clay has most definitely become the most-hated Son by a landslide. I'm anxious to see if Gemma tells Jax what happened, and how he'll react. But she probably won't tell him - she'll make something up more than likely. Unless Unser tells Jax.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 11-10-2011 at 08:41 AM.

Yeah, I don't think Gemma could risk letting Jax know Clay beat her. Jax might kill Clay and go to prison. Maybe she's going to set Opie against Clay by letting him know that Clay killed his dad. She did say something about a son killing Clay. Maybe she meant Piney's son.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Yeah, I don't think Gemma could risk letting Jax know Clay beat her. Jax might kill Clay and go to prison. Maybe she's going to set Opie against Clay by letting him know that Clay killed his dad. She did say something about a son killing Clay. Maybe she meant Piney's son.
    But didn't she say to Unser at the end of the episode that she would let CLay's son (meaning Jax) take care of him? I think Clay has worn out his welcome with Gemma by threatening her family and his days are numbered.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I have not re-watched it so I'm going from memory but I thought Gemma said something along the lines of "no, the law can't take care of Clay, this has to be at the hands of the son". I seem to remember thinking the implication was Jax, but that she didn't overtly state it. But again, I'm going from week-old memory (notice, not weak-old! LOL!).

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread