+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 54 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 531
Like Tree146Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

  1. #131
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,921

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    I'm still reeling from Piney being murdered. I suspect that Opie may suspect Jax, because Jax had told Opie that he was going out to the cabin to check on Piney. THen this happens. They have to figure this out. I think Gemma will know instantly, though.

    Piney was an idiot though. He knew the ultimatium he had given Clay, so what does he do, but go to a secluded place that Clay can get to him. How stupid is that? He should have hung right under Gemma or Jax the entire time. He should have not been alone in order to allow Clay the opportunity. Dumb decision Piney.

    Everything is such a mess now. I'm not sure how they can recover.

    Ref. Juice. Here's my issue with what he has done. When the police threatened to tell the club he was half black, I would think he would weigh the risks of each option. Do you let them find out you are half black? So what? You can say you didn't know and just found out. And if they want they can kick you out and you can move away. At least you are alive. OR you become an informant and give evidence on them that will send them to prison???????? Are you kidding me? THat will get you KILLED, not just thrown out of the club. How can that ever have a good ending? I think the writers dropped the ball on that one as I don't see Juice's choice making much sense.

  2. #132
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,590

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I'm still reeling from Piney being murdered. I suspect that Opie may suspect Jax, because Jax had told Opie that he was going out to the cabin to check on Piney. THen this happens. They have to figure this out. I think Gemma will know instantly, though.

    Piney was an idiot though. He knew the ultimatium he had given Clay, so what does he do, but go to a secluded place that Clay can get to him. How stupid is that? He should have hung right under Gemma or Jax the entire time. He should have not been alone in order to allow Clay the opportunity. Dumb decision Piney.

    Everything is such a mess now. I'm not sure how they can recover.

    Ref. Juice. Here's my issue with what he has done. When the police threatened to tell the club he was half black, I would think he would weigh the risks of each option. Do you let them find out you are half black? So what? You can say you didn't know and just found out. And if they want they can kick you out and you can move away. At least you are alive. OR you become an informant and give evidence on them that will send them to prison???????? Are you kidding me? THat will get you KILLED, not just thrown out of the club. How can that ever have a good ending? I think the writers dropped the ball on that one as I don't see Juice's choice making much sense.
    I think Juice's issue with telling them that he had no knowledge of being half-black is that the Sheriff and DA already know that he had former knowledge of is ethnicity and could use that against him with the club if he didn't follow through with stealing the drugs from the warehouse. Either way he was screwed. Don't forget what the they do to any member who betrays the club - what with torturing them and burning tattoos off their backs etc.

    And yes, Piney was silly for heading off to the club alone, knowing of Clay's threat. You bring up a good point about Opie suspecting it is Jax, since Jax did specifically mention he was going to the cabin to check in on Piney. Thankfully, like you said, Gemma will know the truth.

    I don't think they've dropped the ball, because we don't yet know what they have in store for the season finale. I'm telling you, there will probably be a blood bath involving the cartel and God knows who will end up dying. Maybe Clay will be overthrown somehow.

    And remember Piney told Clay on the previous episode that if Clay killed him he had contingencies in place. So I wonder what these contingencies will be? Interesting...

    That's the thing about this show - there's so much mayhem and distruction we're left wondering who can possibly come out alive. I'm trusting Kurt Sutter has something plausible in mind to help the club recover. We'll have to wait and see.
    Last edited by bee stung lips; 10-27-2011 at 02:03 PM.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  3. #133
    kero kerowyn66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    463

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    You just know that Clay is going to put the hit out on Tara next week when she goes to the conference, question is, will he know the boys are going with her before or after he calls the hitman?
    If he knows and calls anyway... will his character ever be redeemable after that episode?
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

  4. #134
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,590

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    I can't wait to watch this week's episode tonight. I'll report back as soon as I do!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  5. #135
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,921

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    It looked like he tried to call and cancel the hit on Tara, however, he could have been just giving the hit men the time and location of where she would be. If he knew that Jax was going, then he would NOT have wanted them to proceed. I think he wants Jax around to stand behind him. Which ever way it goes, it looks like Jax will get in the way and probably kill the hit men.

    I guess the writers are trying to cut the fantasy that gangs can be good people and show them for what they are. We are seeing that this season. I saw a couple of episodes of Gangland on the History Channel, including one on the ABT. I didn't know much about it. Man, it opened my eyes. I guess I had not really thought about what these gangs really do. Scary stuff.

  6. #136
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,590

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    Finally watched this week's episode and all I have to say is SAMCRO is going to hell in a handbasket, thanks to the son of satan--Clay. Geez, what a mess he's got he club into. I'm convinced this man has no soul. I loved when Clay told Jax that his judgment was clouded because of Tara and Jax got up in his face, threatening to break his fingers off if he laid a hand on her. Little does Jax know, Clay has hitmen after her. Gawd, if Jax only knew...WOW!

    At the end of the episode where we see Clay making a call on the cellphone given to him by the guy from the cartel, if he's actually calling the hitmen to get them to call the hit off instead of going through with it? I could see the writers making him do this to make him somewhat redeemable. Because as it stands, he's almost at the point of no return.

    Interesting that Jax told Tara he's leaving the club right now. Even though he plans on leaving eventually, it wasn't supposed to be quite this soon. Although we know he won't be able to pull it off as yet. Hell is about to ensue.

    Juice is losing it...poor guy. I wonder what will become of him. Thank God he has Chibbs in his corner--or at least it appears he does anyway.

    Can't until next week's ep!
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  7. #137
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,921

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    Gemma must have a heart of stone. How can she still stay with Clay and trust him after what he has done? Do you think it's possible that Gemma will put a hit out on Clay? I think it's a possibility.

  8. #138
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,590

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Gemma must have a heart of stone. How can she still stay with Clay and trust him after what he has done? Do you think it's possible that Gemma will put a hit out on Clay? I think it's a possibility.
    I see Gemma as the love-torn, devoted "old lady" (wife) of Clay. Anything is possible, of course. But if she did put a hit out on him, it wouldn't be without much aforethought and self-deliberation, imo. I'm sure the hit would involve Unser somehow.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

  9. #139
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,921

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    I watched some more of those Gangland shows. It's actually on Spike TV, not the history channel. This one was on The Outlaws Motorcycle Club and their attack on Hell's Angels. They show how the club got started and developed. They interview former members in prison. Some are in witness protection. It's very intense.

    I watched the last episode again over the weekend. I'm now wondering if Gemma might be okay with Clay having Tara killed. I don't think she wants it, but she would be okay with Jax and the boys surviving and life goes on. She would rather it go down that way, than for Jax to find out what she did to his dad and never see him again.

    Does Gemma know that Jax intends to leave the club permanently?

  10. #140
    Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    Age
    44
    Posts
    3,590

    Re: Sons of Anarchy

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I watched some more of those Gangland shows. It's actually on Spike TV, not the history channel. This one was on The Outlaws Motorcycle Club and their attack on Hell's Angels. They show how the club got started and developed. They interview former members in prison. Some are in witness protection. It's very intense.

    I watched the last episode again over the weekend. I'm now wondering if Gemma might be okay with Clay having Tara killed. I don't think she wants it, but she would be okay with Jax and the boys surviving and life goes on. She would rather it go down that way, than for Jax to find out what she did to his dad and never see him again.

    Does Gemma know that Jax intends to leave the club permanently?

    Not as yet. I'm willing to be there'll be hell to pay when she does find out. She almost had a fit, Jax told her Tara was taking the boys with her to get a way for a bit.
    Debb70 likes this.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.