+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 63 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast
Like Tree212Likes

Thread: Sons of Anarchy

Re: Sons of Anarchy

Thanks to all for the info. I have a lot to learn. I'm going to have to go back and rewatch and pay closer attention. LOL Maybe even take notes!

There are some shows that I know most everything about like Mad Men, Dexter, Rescue Me, etc., but this show is still rather new for me.

Where I is, you 'ain't! bee stung lips's Avatar

Finally got to watch the season premiere. Jax wanting to leave the club is going to have huge ramifications. I'm guessing a lot of this season will be centered around the resulting conflict from this. Either that or I see something big happening between Jax and Tara as their lives are a little too picture perfect right now...oh well, just have to wait and see.
    "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Another good episode tonight. Tara suspects that Jax's fathers death was no accident, (so did I from season 1 on), she got a copy of the police report. It was made out by the crooked cop that is loyal to Gemma. Gemma told the cop that Tara was suspicious. Gemma rifled thru Tara's office to find the letters, etc.
    I think that Gemma was planning an accident for Tara as well, but at the end of the show, Tara announced her and Jax' engagement.
    The new sheriff trashed the SAMCRO clubhouse with an axe, then gave them a bunch of building code violations.
    Last edited by radar; 09-14-2011 at 03:40 AM. Reason: left a word out

Why do I get the feeling that SAMCRO being involved with the cartel is a premonition to this being the last season of the series? If they get busted or die, Jax goes away, Sam leaves with Gemma..........there will be a different type of club with players we don't necessarily want to watch? I hope I'm wrong, I love this show!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    Why do I get the feeling that SAMCRO being involved with the cartel is a premonition to this being the last season of the series? If they get busted or die, Jax goes away, Sam leaves with Gemma..........there will be a different type of club with players we don't necessarily want to watch? I hope I'm wrong, I love this show!
    Who is Sam? Are you thinking of Clay, the club president? Or someone else? There are a lot of characters on this show, so it is often hard to keep everyone straight, plus everyone on here has nicknames besides there real names.

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    Another good episode tonight. Tara suspects that Jax's fathers death was no accident, (so did I from season 1 on), she got a copy of the police report. It was made out by the crooked cop that is loyal to Gemma. Gemma told the cop that Tara was suspicious. Gemma rifled thru Tara's office to find the letters, etc.
    I think that Gemma was planning an accident for Tara as well, but at the end of the show, Tara announced her and Jax' engagement.
    The new sheriff trashed the SAMCRO clubhouse with an axe, then gave them a bunch of building code violations.
    Thanks for the recap. Looking forward to watching it later.

Buglover: Oh how I hope you're wrong about the idea of this being the last season. Seriously, this is quite possibly the only show on TV I even care about. What would I do without my SOA????!!! EEK!

Radar: Good point about John's death possibly not being an accident. I hadn't even thought of it. It'll be interesting to see how this thing with his letter's turns out.

The drug cartel is VERY risky, though I imagine weapons dealing is too. LOL For any who watch Breaking Bad, you know those are some really intense characters and it's almost impossible to survive if they decide you have to go. For those who love SOA, check out Breaking Bad on AMC. It is also a very intense, well written show about a some very vile characters and some good guys who got caught up with the vile guys. LOL

I hate to nit pick, but I have to ask this. Once again it appears that Jax just can't stop leaving his DNA at crime scenes. (Last week he stabs that guy.) This week he is laying with his bleeding head on the floor or that trailer What happens with LE comes to investigate deaths of those guys at the trailer? Wouldn't they take DNA samples from all the blood? Jax's would be in the system due to his felony convictions, plus his prints too. I didn't notice anyone staying behind to clean the place or burn it down.

Jax' reasoning for getting involved with the drugs is just pathetic. The right conviction on federal drug charges could send him to prison for life. How is that helping his family?

Quote Originally Posted by radar View Post
    Who is Sam? Are you thinking of Clay, the club president? Or someone else? There are a lot of characters on this show, so it is often hard to keep everyone straight, plus everyone on here has nicknames besides there real names.
    Every now and again they call the club SAMCRO. It seems as though the club is falling apart and my fear is that they are trying to wrap up this show.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Ok, so as usual, I missed this week's show since I am unavailable when it's on. I did, watch last weeks show this past week, however and all I can say is I am ready to KILL the new police chief. When he trashed the Sons' club, I swear I could have bolted through the screen and choked him. Not cool at all. Methinks Chief Roosevelt is in for a rude, rude awakening sometime this season. Can't wait for it!

Quote Originally Posted by bee stung lips View Post
    Ok, so as usual, I missed this week's show since I am unavailable when it's on. I did, watch last weeks show this past week, however and all I can say is I am ready to KILL the new police chief. When he trashed the Sons' club, I swear I could have bolted through the screen and choked him. Not cool at all. Methinks Chief Roosevelt is in for a rude, rude awakening sometime this season. Can't wait for it!
    You know what is so great about this show is that seldom are things as they seem. There are such huge surprises with characters and the person you thought was one thing was another. I love that about this show. You just never know what to expect.

+ Reply to Thread