+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eleventh Hour

Eleventh Hour

OK, so I just saw the preview for this and I think I am totally going to get into it.

The show stars Rufus Sewell as Jacob Hood as this brilliant but quirky biophysicist who the FBI brings in to solve these science-based crimes. I'm pretty sure I'll love any show centered around Rufus (I think he stole all the scenes in 'John Adams' and 'The Illusionist') and while he typically plays these darker characters, I'm excited to see what kind of versatility he'll bring to this role.

Also, it's produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, so you know it's going to be cool.

The show starts on Oct. 9 at 10 pm on CBS. You guys gonna watch?

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

Re: Eleventh Hour

Yes. This one is on my list. I just need to keep track of all the start dates and times for the new shows so I don't miss them.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I just realized this is a remake of a British show, which stared Patrick Stewart.

The UK to US transition worked great for The Office, I hope the formula works again for this show!

Benjamin Franklin.

I plan on checking it out --- looks really good, I hope it is.
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I'm going to check it out as well; it sounds promising. I also have the British version in my Netflix queue.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3211280;
    I'm going to check it out as well; it sounds promising. I also have the British version in my Netflix queue.
    For now I'm all set to watch our American stylings of the show, but let me know what you think about the original version. My Netflix queue could use some beefing up, too.

Benjamin Franklin.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby;3213121;
    For now I'm all set to watch our American stylings of the show, but let me know what you think about the original version. My Netflix queue could use some beefing up, too.
    Will glady do, although it is somewhat far down on the list. I'm currently getting as many of the Broadway Theater Archive plays as I can find, interspersed with British TV shows like Eleventh Hour that I haven't seen before.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Who is John Galt?

I think Rufus Sewell is very sexy and a terrific actor. I've liked everything I've seen him in. I also love sci-fi, supernatural type shows so I am looking forward to this a lot.

I'm pretty sure I saw SKeet Ulrich in the previews. I will be tuning in for sure if that's the case!

I saw the premier last night and I have to say I wasn't going to watch it. Within the first 5 minutes, I changed my mind. This is a very good show.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast