+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eleventh Hour

Re: Eleventh Hour

I watched it last night. It was a great episode. I really enjoy the relationship between the two main characters. He really cares for her and she is beginning to enjoy her job as his handler.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Their chemistry is great. I love the way they work together and how they relate during the cases.

Last night was another good episode, and I really like Rufus as Jacob Hood. I think his "handler" is starting to like him because it seemed like she was starting to get jealous everytime another female would flirt with him...the female detective and the college student. I'll definitely keep watching.

I just realized that I missed it last night! My former FIL called during CSI, so I missed some of it - so I decided to just go to bed. Guess I'll have to find them both online this weekend!
    I never met a piece of chocolate I didn't like.

The episode last night was pretty good. A human gene to enhance sports player's muscles without being detected during a routine drug test. They tested on the siblings of the players before they would use it on them. The side effect was that they got the bends and one sibling died from it while another was being kept in a pressure chamber to mimic being under water to get the seizures to cease. I won't spoil the ending for those of you who didn't have a chance to watch last night.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Last night was another good episode. There's definitely an attraction between him and his handler, but it was obvious she was attracted to the guy at the university. I think Rufus Sewell is perfect for this role, and it's funny because I didn't know if I was going to like him on a TV show.

How scary would it be to have people dead and then come back to life??!!! Last night I was glued to the tv because it was a really compelling episode!

I like that he is going to try to get closer to his wife's friend/therapist. They are cute together.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I am so glad they are giving them outside people for romantic interests. I don't care for the thought of them together ... I'd like to see a working relationship, not a romantic one for them.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

A handler is never supposed to get involved with their work. Look at The Bodyguard with Kevin Costner.

I really like this show and I truly hope they continue to make new episodes. This makes my Thursday night more fun than even CSI anymore.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I wouldn't like to see Rachel and Jacob get together either, you know in real life it is possible for 2 people of the opposite sex to work together and not get into romantic entanglements. I like that Jacob has reached out to his wife's old friend.
    Rachel doesn't seem as resentful with her assignment now as she did at the beginning of the series.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast