+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree135Likes

Thread: The Mentalist

Re: The Mentalist

Quote Originally Posted by bell;3257165;
    i'm assuming it has to do with "red john"...like that is how the whole team got together...the CBI agents with Jane because his family was murdered by "red john" so i guess this whole season will have "red" or until they catch "red john" and they might do away with it. like a theme i guess.

seriously though...i said i wasn't going to watch this show because it was to similar to Psych. but it's just all about baker. it's the only why i'm tuning in. damn his smile and eyes. really, i've figured out all the murderers half way through (except for one...tommy the mentally challenge who wasn't) so the cases weren't that exciting for me. its just him. i guess i have a crush on him and CBS should be happy i'm tuning in just for him and help make Mentalist the #1 show

Thanks! I went to Wikipedia and they said as much about "Red John"
    Yeah, I have a little crush on him too. I liked him in "The Devil wears Prada" and "Something New", he's is a cutie pie!
    I will definitely make this one of my regulars!
    Phyllis Newman.....Proof you can't turn a ho into a housewife.

I tuned in at the very end of the episode. How did he know that the guy in jail had information from Red John?
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic

^^ The guy contacted Jane and said he did. As proof he told Jane that Red John had painted Jane's wife's toenails with her blood.

Ah, thanks helpmeturnitoff. I hope they don't find Red John and end the entire series!
    Yup, with donuts!!

I don't think they'll find him this season buglover but they should find him eventually. Jane's dedication is only partly due to Red John. I think he would meet alot of resistance if he wanted to leave. I really liked how the team got behind him in this last episode. If you remember the first episode Lisbon was very abrupt and testy with Jane. She resented his presence on the team, I'm glad the writers finally corrected that. Lisbon is supportive of Jane now and she obviously values his opinon and the end result (although not his methods)
    I really like this show, I like the cases and the humour and I really like that the killer is not always obvious but even if it is the story is intriguing(sp) enough to keep me watching. Not to mention I get 43 mins of Simon Baker a week
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

That's what makes me happy Duxxy! Simon Baker is a hottie and he has such an adorable smile! I love his acting and can almost tell he must be like that in real life as well. A very warm person!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Simon Baker has a little photography hobby on the set and is constantly taking photo's of his cast-mates while filming. I saw a few of the photo's taken one taping, I think maybe in Entertainment Weekly or TV Guide, and the cast were laughing and all seemed to be having a great time. I think he adds to the fun
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

I was cracking up last night when Jane was burning the paper in the sink to give to the agent! It's so true that witchcraft really is a power of suggestion and his cute little smiles and those eyes had me laughing the whole episode!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Who is John Galt?

Simon Baker is adorable and that devilish smile of his just makes the show. What terrific casting. He isn't really handsome in the classical sense, but he is beyond cute and has that impish personality. He is compelling to watch. I love the show!

I don't know if last night was a new one, but I hadn't seen it before. Cho dressed up to hit on the ladies - Yowza! Janes flicking the nose of the guy out partying after his wife died - perfect.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread